• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hey thinking of returning

A

amj

hey I am thinking of coming back to uo the only character anyone might remember is my archer Aragon, I was in UGK and HoS back in the day and did my fair share of pvp'ing.

What has changed in the past few years if anything?

Are archers still good for pvp?

has anyone seen another archer named Generic?

And any good Guilds left out there?

C

Cymidei Fier

Welcome back and yes Archers are very good these days in both PVP and PVM and there are some popular templates floating around for them. One of the more popular ones is the ABC Archer (archery, bushido, chivalry).

People have different opinions on which template is the best for an archer and some builds may be better than others depending on your play style. Archery is still powerful and is a popular choice.

I haven't seen any archers named Aragon or Generic and yes there are lots of good guilds active on Baja for PVP, Spawning/peerless bosses and role-play too. Hope to see you around soon. I'll let each guild try to entice you :thumbsup:

Another great thing about Baja is that the Best Shot of the Realm tournament is still on every month and is hosted by the M!S guild. You'll see the whole community turn out for the BSR Tournament and it's great fun.

Here's a good thread on Archery templates/strategies on the UO Warrior forum: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=10875

I found this guide for the ABC Archer: http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...imate_abc_archer_guide_for_ultima.html?cat=19

A

amj

Thanks for the answer, as far as seeing aragon I am aragon I hope u havent seen me since I quit.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ABC Archers are arguably one of the most powerful and versatile templates out there right now. You won't be disappointed.