• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Listen, our admins are working on making a public statement regarding recent events, and it will be open to civil discussions. Please hold off on all posts related to recent events until that happens. Thank you.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Listen, our admins are working on making a public statement regarding recent events, and it will be open to civil discussions. Please hold off on all posts related to recent events until that happens. Thank you.
I dunno... I am a "running joke" in your vent. You know how that totally wrecks me.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
#SAVESTRATICS
#FREENORRINGTON
#DOWNWITHNEXUS
#DOWNWITHLARISA
#HAILTHETURNIPS

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I mean... ummm... it's been a couple days already.. how long does it take to draft a post? :confused:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edited as prior post was put back on display.

Last edited:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are godamn right that the mods will be putting their work in tonight.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obviously I am biased in this discussion but I think a few things need to be said.....
1) there needs to be an open investigation by someone impartial in the community
2) the results of that investigation need to be published for all to read.

A Board of directors answer to all shareholders. As I understand it, every member of stratics is a shareholder. There needs to be put in place a mechanism to make sure this doesnt continue to happen. And that ultimately those ring leaders responsible for this action are severely sanctioned,

The fact that these bans went ahead even in the face of the turmoil caused by the leaked documents shows incredibly poor judgement. Further that no explanations were sent out to explain the actions at the time of the bans is equally disturbing.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
By now, everyone has seen the pics, experienced this unfortunate situation and the fallout of it. If not, go check the HOT boards.
This right here is what should not be allowed. Reference to sites that have content Not Allowed by the ROC or Have Discussions that would not be allowed here.

I mean if you can Mention The Hot Boards, which have RMT. That would be like RMT Sites saying the Words in the name of their site without Adding the .com at the end rofl. Or talking about a scripting site in the same manner. AND Saying what content you can expect to FIND there.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This right here is what should not be allowed. Reference to sites that have content Not Allowed by the ROC or Have Discussions that would not be allowed here.

I mean if you can Mention The Hot Boards, which have RMT. That would be like RMT Sites saying the Words in the name of their site without Adding the .com at the end rofl. Or talking about a scripting site in the same manner. AND Saying what content you can expect to FIND there.
Really? While there is a secret list of users to ban you would rather worry about the Hot boards being mentioned?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No need to state the obvious.

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, that part is taken care of lol. *points to alumni banner*
How the hell could it even have been your fault?

What about Nexus who organized it all? Or Riyana who is obviously biased?

At least in the sea of scumminess you seemed at least a little bet less scummy than the others.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It only had to be posted once Stratics Board. There were no violations. You already know that.

Elenni, please stop texing me. It's 2am and people are trying to sleep for God's sake!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How the hell could it even have been your fault?

What about Nexus who organized it all? Or Riyana who is obviously biased?

At least in the sea of scumminess you seemed at least a little bet less scummy than the others.
I'm the one who actually pressed the "ban" button (which is technically my job as forum admin anyway whether I liked it or not) therefore it is now all my fault it seems. Even though said bans were discussed extensively, as the screenshots proved and were agreed upon by everyone at one point or another, officially or unofficially.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It only had to be posted once Stratics Board. There were no violations. You already know that.

Elenni, please stop texing me. It's 2am and people are trying to sleep for God's sake!
Wait, so a forum admin/mod/staff/whatever is now harassing you via text messages off the forums regarding a matter that was pre-approved by multiple other mods to be posted?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Board. This is what self implosion feels like. Remove the cancer from within it and I will walk quietly away from these forums.

Do you think that this is about me? This is about the life and longevity of the UO community.... even if that means I don't get to be apart of it.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm the one who actually pressed the "ban" button (which is technically my job as forum admin anyway whether I liked it or not) therefore it is now all my fault it seems. Even though said bans were discussed extensively, as the screenshots proved and were agreed upon by everyone at one point or another, officially or unofficially.

well it isnt the first time you banned me....lol but it might be the last! :gee:

you are black and blue now....but keep your head up....and join the revolution!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok ladies and gentlemen. You have made your points. This thread is now locked (and still visible). This is a public warning, if any new threads pop up about this topic, it will be deleted, and individual warnings will be sent. Please allow us to keep our forum civil while these matters are being addressed internally. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.