• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hey guys

• Thread starter Freeze2149
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Freeze2149

just saying whats good . . can't believe this game is still existing

for those of you that know me

emily
my brother was zelda

we owned the house by brit moongate

and i loved to pvp

holy **** this is like digging up dead people!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we are all still alive, well maybe not all of us...

I remember Zelda and you.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep..I remember you...how are things going??? I actually dont remember where I found link but found an old link to your myspace somewhere..haha....Neways..if you still got ICQ you can add me. If you are thinking about making a comeback to game feel free to ask questions. Ill give you some honest anwsers.

S

Skullcollector

Hiya freeze, I remember you also. Not sure if you remember me but we were in cop together for a long time. Good to see you coming back and hope to see you again fighting in fel…you were one of the few good mages and pvp needs more mages nowdays.

D

Dame Judi

Hiya Tiger!
I can remember all the lectures I gave, and all the promises to be good that you and your brother gave back to me all those years ago..

How the heck are you? I sure miss your shinnanigans.

T

ThraximusZog

Dame Judi...still around I see..... perhaps its time for you to move into the light :)

ZOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGG HEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Trinsauce

Hey Freeze... Long time no talk... How ya doin bud???