• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey From Afghanistan

I

Invertigo

Old forums toasted? Sadness. Just saying hey form overseas. Pulling my 15 months before I come back to the states. Having a great time:wall: Ran over an IED myself as lead vehicle but luckily they buried it too deep, rookies. Anyway hope UO is all well. Can't wait to come back so long as everyone hasnt left.

ps. if anyone wants yto send a ****load of goodies lemme know in pm. :beer:

L

Lord Drakelord

Old forums toasted? Sadness. Just saying hey form overseas. Pulling my 15 months before I come back to the states. Having a great time:wall: Ran over an IED myself as lead vehicle but luckily they buried it too deep, rookies. Anyway hope UO is all well. Can't wait to come back so long as everyone hasnt left.

ps. if anyone wants yto send a ****load of goodies lemme know in pm. :beer:

Our prayers are with you and your comrads that you all come home safe from that land of sand and sun. Feel free to PM your contact information and we will see what we can do here.

L

Lord Drakelord

your old thread, as I said feel free to PM your contact information

I

Invertigo

Sorry I didn't get that one sooner, sadly we're so close to going home we don't get mail in about 2 more weeks, so would hate for ya to waste time an dmoney, but thank you for the offer. good karma is never forgotten ^^:danceb: