• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey everyone!

• Thread starter StaticOnAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StaticOnAtlantic

Hey everyone im back!

Some of you might remember me (only been gone for about 4 months) and some i owe an Apology to. I kinda freaked out after my account was hacked, and lost alot in RL aswell all at the same time.

So again im back and looking to open my ingot/gem shop again.

Im looking to get into contact with BMC i was talking to Sebastian for a long time, was looking to join BMC around the same time, if anyone has contact with him, tell him to icq me.

Again thanks everyone,

Static
A Blind Man

;)

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Also if anyone in intrested in starting back up the AMI (Atlantic Merchants INC) LMK. Looking for Atlantic Merchants of any kind.

A

Aleena of Scots

Also if anyone in intrested in starting back up the AMI (Atlantic Merchants INC) LMK. Looking for Atlantic Merchants of any kind.
I remember buying lots of stuff from you. Please let us know when/where you get your shop up and running and welcome back!

S

StaticOnAtlantic

I remember buying lots of stuff from you. Please let us know when/where you get your shop up and running and welcome back!
Should be by the end of August, to restock vendors etc, if i find a decent spot for a house place.

We will See!