• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hey devil owns and anyone else who rems me

T

Tasatail

Hey devil yeah is the real tasatail i think i rem you barely aint been on legends for 5 years its odd that you said is that real tasatail as some one also asked that on another forum :)
how do i get my danm sig work on here lol

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, I see you're using photobucket, so just click on the last link they provide, a little yellow box will come up that says "copied" and then you just paste it into the siggy box here on your control page

welcome home!

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back if you need a house let anyone in FAL know or icq me at 339729344
:)

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Hmmm, your using a dirrect link from Photobucket....your using the right code for getting the image in there. Very odd, you may have to contact the stratics techies on this one cause I don't see what you're doing wrong personally.......

Oh yeah btw welcome back :).

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
test:

hmm ... does the signature use the same syntax or do you need to specify a picture and then it inserts a sigpic tag?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing special - I just copied and pasted the text exactly as it shows in your sig into a post.

However, I'm thinking that signatures may read tags differently than main body posts. Did you add the URL as your "image link" or did you have IMG line in the text box of the signature?

T

Tasatail

it says this in my sig box i dont rem this whats it mean i cant upload image i sued have one hehe

Allow BB Code No
Allow HTML No Allow Smilies No
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tasatail, you copying that sig tag right from photobucket or somewhere else? cause I see slight differences in your tag and mine, dunno if it means anything but I know that photobucket has gone thru some changes since you were last here and that may be why

~edit~ and my siggy permissions look like this.....

Allow Basic BB Code Yes
Allow Color BB Code Yes
Allow Size BB Code Yes
Allow Font BB Code Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code Yes
Allow List BB Code Yes
Allow Link BB Code Yes
Allow HTML No

Allow Image BB Code Yes
Allow Code BB Code Yes
Allow PHP BB Code No
Allow HTML BB Code Yes
Allow Quote BB Code No
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature Yes

T

Tasatail

mine def says no in all thoses boxes i said is that stratics problem then ?