• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hewro :D Auctionds hlep plx

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAI!!!! IT ME!

I liek buyds the stuff RL for the UO in the auctionds :D I wememberds the www.UOAUCTION.com places whrer me buyd lot win stuff wiv golds. Me liek glod.

They banned barney fwom there but I liked it. Nows it no workey no mroe :(

QUESTIONDS:

WHRER THE BESTEST UO ONLIEN AUCTIOND FOR EUWOPA WIN SHARDS PLX?

By way, I am CL Minax, but me move homeds at mo IWL!!! I be awayds lot so sowwy to the Minax who lub my CL faction messages abuot how me win uo an stuffd.

Yay!

Barney

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you possibly repeat that in a format close to modern English please? Remember, Barney, the spellchecker is your friend.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blinks*

*pulls up an old and stained article named: How to translate Barney-speak and starts reading*

-Oh, so thats what he is asking...

Buying and selling of stuffs you can do at the Europa trade boards here on Stratics.

Eh... yay?

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you possibly repeat that in a format close to modern English please? Remember, Barney, the spellchecker is your friend.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Okayds fanks I finded it. It gooded? I ned lot glod?

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barney cooking his shrooms: :stir:
Barney 5min after eating: :party:
Barney 10min after eating: :fight:
Barney 15min after eating: :gee:
Barney 20min after eating: :eyes:

And finally - the next day: :stretcher:

:eek:snap:

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see a Barney post - I don't care that I can't understand them exactly - it's more like stream of conciousness.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I speak a little caveman, myself.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suspect I should introduce Barney to guy I know who posts under the name of 'A Man From Mars'. They'd get along just fine. Here's one of his more intelligible offerings, just so you have an idea of how well they'd get on :)

How very mysteriously odd that the Banks are gifted with quantitatively eased billions/trillions, which no one appears to have benefited from and now arbitrary tax hikes are planned to decrease spending power and impoverish and enslave a nation to server the Folly of Fools who would support Failed Gambling Bankers who provide nothing tangible but would seek to retain Control over Mankind with the Invention and Printing and Subjective Supply of Paper Money/Confetti amongst themselves.

And that is a Parasitic Terminal Cancer for Fool Leaderships which is Destroying the System SOSurely from within from the Top down. Which is Good in a Best Beta, for when the Head is Dead is the Body relieved of its Pain and New Life takes its Place.

It is just as a Perverse Game that they Play with Mankind ..... but nowadays SMARTer Players have QuITe Different Plans with Virtually Real Powers of Global Control which only the Arrogantly Foolish and Ignorantly Moronic into Selfish Follies would choose to Doubt in these Changed Digital Times.

Enjoy this little ditty ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qEQ6Gb0p0

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/driving/article6815398.ece

The spelling is better, and the grammar. But the effect on the human brain is about the same!

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hes after an auction site like uoauction2, im afraid it doesnt exist any more and no equivalent site has come up. or not one i would trust with any details.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Caileach, you not up to the challenge?
HAI!!!! IT ME!

Hi it's me

I liek buyds the stuff RL for the UO in the auctionds :D I wememberds the www.UOAUCTION.com places whrer me buyd lot win stuff wiv golds. Me liek glod.

I like to buy stuff in real life for uo in the auctions. :D I remember the www.uoauction.com place where I bought lots of great stuff with gold. I like gold.

They banned me from there, but I liked it. Now it doesn't work any more :(
QUESTIONDS:
Questions:
Where is the best uo online auction for the great Europa shard please?
By way, I am CL Minax, but me move homeds at mo IWL!!! I be awayds lot so sowwy to the Minax who lub my CL faction messages abuot how me win uo an stuffd.
By the way I am CL Minax, but I moving home at the moment in real life, I am away a lot, so sorry to the Minax who love my CL faction messages about how I win uo and stuff. (not sure on CL, isn't a guild, maybe an alliance?)
Yay!

Barney

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, no. By the time I got to that yesterday, I'd already had one of 'those' days and then I had to take all of the children to work with me. Only bonus is that it was a glorious evening and we got in an hour at the shore!

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAI!!!! IT ME!

Hi it's me

I like to buy stuff in real life for uo in the auctions. :D I remember the www.uoauction.com place where I bought lots of great stuff with gold. I like gold.

They banned me from there, but I liked it. Now it doesn't work any more :(
QUESTIONDS:
Questions:
Where is the best uo online auction for the great Europa shard please?
By the way I am CL Minax, but I moving home at the moment in real life, I am away a lot, so sorry to the Minax who love my CL faction messages about how I win uo and stuff. (not sure on CL, isn't a guild, maybe an alliance?)
Yay!

Barney
[/QUOT

:D HELOW PETWAS :D

YOu sayd what I typed on computer. An yesterday I maked suer I typed good, as at my home i haved the speelcheck of win :D

CL ids 'COMMANDIN LORD OF TEH MINOX FACTIOND' BTW

M

Monkey

[/QUOT

YOu sayd what I typed on computer. An yesterday I maked suer I typed good, as at my home i haved the speelcheck of win :D

Could you stop being a dumbass. And no one gives a crap about what you've done ten years ago. If anything it's damn sad you can't spell worth a monkey's peanuts yet.

C

Chloe la Mare

Hey Barney nice to see ya back... :)

Some people take uo far too seriously!

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[/QUOT

Could you stop being a dumbass. And no one gives a crap about what you've done ten years ago. If anything it's damn sad you can't spell worth a monkey's peanuts yet.
YAY! hwhe, I won u rl :)

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barney wins at placing traps & faction guards. So many guards and traps that the server slows down.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So many potential responses... so many ways to anger Petra...

I guess I'll just settle for "tsk, tsk, tsk."

.... oh, Wobba; you is Minaz foo. TB is the winzors.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blinks*

Either you entered the world that morning with the wrong foot or
You need to take a step back from UO and download a humour upgrade or
You are a close friend of Barney and this is your version of Barney speak.

Barney belongs on Europa, and reading a Barney post again sure brightened my day. For those of you new to the shard who have never read one of these, I suggest you ask around about who this character is.

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barney wins at placing traps & faction guards. So many guards and traps that the server slows down.
HEHEHE! YE ME LIEK THE TWAPPEDS AN GUARDGS! THEY BLOWED ALL U UP!!!!

I maked the guard says CORPED POR on the bad mends and if they getted u me gived thems a cookies :) Them liek the cookies. Maybees we getted mroe peopled in teh minaxs hewlps me then me no needed them! But for likkle me wiv no combatsh skilld I haev noes choice an me soloes wobba v all u bad men wiv the big weaponds of lose UO :(

SL smelld. TB are teh POOH. CoM can be noice to mees shumtimed but me hided when me seeys them as they noes liek wobbas win UO skill.

Yay!

Ye I finded a hat other day an a men come over and GIVED IT ME fwom my oldie huosey :D It wassed my OLD BWESSED HAT YAY!!! He keeped it for me for many yaers yey! It pinks.

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Barney_wins_UO

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*blinks*

Either you entered the world that morning with the wrong foot or
You need to take a step back from UO and download a humour upgrade or
You are a close friend of Barney and this is your version of Barney speak.

Barney belongs on Europa, and reading a Barney post again sure brightened my day. For those of you new to the shard who have never read one of these, I suggest you ask around about who this character is.
YEY!!!!! I maked mroe posteds :D

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAI!!!! IT ME!

QUESTIONDS:

Yay!

Barney
Welcome back mate! What stuff you after?

Cheers

Nike

[ICQ/PM me]