• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Herman Toothrot´s Crescent Island Pirate Retreat and Bar

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Housing-Lovers,

here I post a little thread about a new project of mine, you might like! I would be pleased if you came by whenever you like. It´s not perfect, I found some placement errors (palms, banners) and I still didn´t get all the stuff, I need (Siege is different). But it´s at 98 % now - and I like it!

Amazing, what you can do with 13x16 tiles.

(Player News) - Herman Toothrot´s Crescent Island Pirate Retreat and Bar

Best wishes!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! Never used a lighthouse. Sold about 10 in recent years. But this one I will keep.

Updated the house now. Can post pictures if wished...

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I would love to see updated photos.

May I share any updated photos you share on UOHomeDecor?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Kayhynn,

I feel honored by your request! Sure you may share them! Would be wonderful!

Here are some new pictures, as you can see I added the new quest rewards, a larger banana tree and a Lighthouse (which fits perfectly, I love it). Only one thing is missing: The vet reward cannon, which is hard to get on Siege :)

Here is my little harbour with docks, administration, bar and pirate retreat - and two watchtowers as well as a natural bay :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, seems I forgot to turn out "Circle of Invisibility"... Sorry! :(

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I need to work on my homes on Siege....where did all my free time go?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to work on my homes on Siege....where did all my free time go?
Yeah all my free time has dissapeared too! Im trying to help a friend decorate his castle at moment, but between doing in game auction, weekly hunt and trying to host events and jungle 5 other games i play! I wish we didnt have to sleep sometimes :D

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to see updated photos.

May I share any updated photos you share on UOHomeDecor?
Dear Kayhynn, if you want I can give you a rune to my Harbour so that you can make your own pictures for UOHomeDecor. Shall we meet ingame?