• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] "Herding (UO EM Rares) Cats" - WTB/WTT some Feline EM Rares... UPDATED at 10/29/22

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UPDATED at 10/29/22

Thanks to Scratch'n'Sniff for the purrrrfect trade! :)

---

Hi all!

I'm searching for the below listed pieces for my collection of feline-themed EM Rares.

Please PM me here on Stratics with offers, or contact me on ICQ: SteelRust
PLEASE NOTE: after some previous unplaseant experiences, please keep in mind that you are, obviously, free to ask whatever price you want, but I'm equally free to decline, or to make a conteroffer whitout being insulted.

And, yes, I REALLY would like to have some of the Unique Mesanna Cat-Themed Items from her "visit" to Catskill, but, unfortunately, I have only two kidneys to sell... :sad2: :p

TIA!
Cheers
SR
---

WANTED FELINE-THEMED EM RARES

Franchesco Statuette
UO-Item-6472-2598.png
Hi Kitty Statue
UO-Item-18056-1166.png
The Immortals Godly Tiger Zodiac Statue Or Leather
UO-Item-8473-1169.png
Rescued Trilkhun Kitten From The Ruins Of Killorn Keep
UO-Item-8475-2413.png
Cats House
UO-Item-8900-1166.png
A Mummified Cat
UO-Item-16142-2961.png
An Old, Worn Mouse Toy Lost By Dom The Cat But Recovered In His Quest To Save Christmas
UO-Item-8483-2500.png
Kittens Lost Mittens
UO-Item-5205-11.png
Tiger's Claw Of The Nian
UO-Item-8967-48 (1).png
Aka Oni Pants Made Of Tiger Skin (Graphic 30757)
UO-Item-30757-1931.png
Ao Oni Pants Made Of Tiger Skin (Graphic 30757)
UO-Item-30757-2747.png
Year Of The Tiger Moon
UO-Item-3702-38.png

(continues)

Last edited: