• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hen's Bar

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As kind of a last hurrah on Drachenfels I've opened up a bar on Skara Brae (Fel) on the only housing spot there. Please drop by and pay a visit. This is something I always wanted to do back in the day so here it is.
We have a crystal portal, we are red friendly and I might put up a vendor that sells lumberjack, naturalist and fel related things.
I would be very interested in locking down books containing memories of the old days whether Tram or Fel so I might set up a mail box for it.
I've managed to persuade Puddlegum to help out with bartending duties so I apologise in advance for anything that happens when he is working.
Come and visit the Woodcutter's Rest on Skara Brae. (Free Beer)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great. When Captain Seoman is in the harbor he will come have a drink. Rum Please! :)

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has visited so far. My guild all quit many years ago so it is good to talk to folks in uo again.
So far, been invited to the coolest player designed house in Tram, offered a free Luna vendor, been asked to help out at a couple of Harrower spawns ( was very drunk that night), met some great people with a lot of shard knowledge, discussed the history of the world in some detail, had multiple drinking sessions and in general i've seen the good side of the people of Drachenfels.

I'm off on holiday just now but will be back next Monday. I just hope all that rune dropping in silly places is helping spread the word that we have a fel player tavern.