help with template

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Serkon555

im having a hard time vs dexers,ive tried useing a mage weapon and maxed DCI(whats the cap) and i hear wrestling isnt all that great vs a dexer unless you disarm them,but i want a template that does good vs mages and dexers.
so far my template goes like this
120 magery
120 eval
120 med
120 resist
110 necro
120 SS
i was thinking of ditching resist for parry but that would leave me open to mages,i want a necro mage but i dont know what im doing wrong, he cant survive well in pvp

R

Razeial

May want to just carry DCI/Mage weapon and chug pots. Some necro mages use staff of pyros or staff of the magi and forgo the pots. You should also use blood oath against dexxers

S

Serkon555

Is it possible to fit poison into the template??, maybe lowering med or resist??

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 7, 2005
it's possible... and eo poison lethals so thats cool.... but without 100 med u incur a penalty to the mr on ur suit.... and most people chug anyway.... fields are the only advantage i c