• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tactics] Help with tactics

D

Drinkard

I made a swordsman and put 115 swords and 106 tactics, both were stoned, on him. I've tried to use a golem for several hours, but i cant seem to figure anything out to make it work. Any ideas at wat to hit to get swords to 120 and tactics to 110? i'd like to keep on the golem if someone can show me how to make it work. thanks

-Elie/KARURU/a hooded figure

Z

Zhao_Yun

When using the Golem u have to be Guild an Be out of guard area or make sure ur not at ur cap.

G

gmcbroom

Here's an easier option....err well more profitable one anyway. Go to Tokuno and kill ninjas, ronin, and possibly Yomotsu warriors. i don't think you'll gain off dire wolves but try it too. or you can go to ettin Island which is at Honesty i believe. They may get you there. The downside is the Ettin paragons are fast so watch out. the point of it all is you have a chance at decent gold, chests, and loot. Yeah the danger is there but thats what makes it more exciting...no? :) Just a thought.