• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help with my shard shields..

Fledjager

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi

not really a new player, but.... i have just chose some shard shields for my rewards, i know you need to lock them down at home. i lines some up on a wall all looked lovely, i go to lock them down and the game says "you can not lock this down!"

what am i doing wrong ?

many thanks

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1687206542298.png
Make sure you say " I wish to lock this down "
Not " I wish to secure this "

Fledjager

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ahh man your a star. worked perfectly. awkward for me i didn't know that. thank you so much. You seem to have many... can the be acquired any other way than vet rewards? i spend a fortune shard hopping with xfer tokens. i would love a setup like yours. Many thanks for your time posting a fix =]

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You only get them from vet rewards on your accounts I have 2 accounts that claimed those shields

dm me I can point you to a place to help you save on tokens