• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HELP WITH CHARACTER TEMPLATE

G

I have my characters basic mage skills done. Magery 120, Eval 120, Resist 120, and Med 120. I was planning on making scribe mage with 120 wrestling and 100 inscription, but everyone says Necro mage is better. Would a Necro mage with above listed basic skills with 120 spirit speak and 105 Necro be any good for PVP. Would not having a weapon skill or wrestling give the Character a huge disadvantage. I have spent many hours getting Mage skills to 120, so should I go with Scribe mage, or buy soulstones and stone skills at 120 and start over. I really want to do the Necro since I have never played one before. All suggestions are appreciated.

I

imported_GFY

I know a few scribe mages that can kill just about any other template in the game. I also know a few necros but they seem to struggle 1 on 1. It really depends on your play style and what you'll be using the template for. Necro mages are very powerful in field fights like champs. They complement the other mages in your group and their debuffs are awsome for attacking groups.

You have the scribe mage completed. Give it a test drive and see how you like it. If you really want to necro, try building the skills up on a different character and soul stone them over.

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
105 necro
120 ss
120 mage
120 med
120 eval
120 resist
35 focus (with crystalline)

Folded Steel or Sammy Helm
AoF
Orny
Crystalline
Cincture
13 dci sc no pen -22 mage wep 40 hit light cleaver
Vine Cords
Inquis
+3 Phys Robe
Totem of Void
Quiver of Infinity

Suit is 48 DCI 7 mr 40 lmc 100 lrc 20 sdi 9hpr
over 60/75/60/75/70 = corpse proof

I

imported_archite666

Not bad, though my trammie memory is fuzzy, wouldnt it be 55 focus? another 20 magery from crystalline? also whats a vine?

NeXeD LeGeNd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vine cords are event sandals that have 4 of each resist on them = more resist.. less needed on armor peices easier to make suit i have.

i don't make many mistakes and rarely about the suit i'm using.