• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ships] Help with bug?

Tara of Atlantic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I got into a fight with a pirate ship, captured the captain and put him in chains. Made emergency repairs and sailed to shore. Did full repairs. Ship is pristine. However, when I try to move it the tillerman cries out "we're Scuttled". I get a message that the ship is to damaged to move. However it's at 100% and I cannot do anymore repairs or dry dock the ship because the pirate is on board. What can I do? I tried paging a GM but they are taking a coon's age to respond.

Tara of Atlantic

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I ended up abandoning the quest, and dry docking my boat. Fixed the problem...but no credit for catching the pirate. Stinks

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I got into a fight with a pirate ship, captured the captain and put him in chains. Made emergency repairs and sailed to shore. Did full repairs. Ship is pristine. However, when I try to move it the tillerman cries out "we're Scuttled". I get a message that the ship is to damaged to move. However it's at 100% and I cannot do anymore repairs or dry dock the ship because the pirate is on board. What can I do? I tried paging a GM but they are taking a coon's age to respond.
Bummer. Hopefully next time will be different. The only suggestion I have is to try not to take damage. When I used to hunt pirates, I'd always move in behind the pirate ship before engaging. By scuttling it from behind, the only thing I had to repair when it was over was my front cannon.