• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help w/ Castle Deco: How to place items on North and West walls

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Howdy peeps,

I'm trying to put some deco on the North and West exterior walls in my castle. I've seen it done before, but not sure if it's still possible. I've tried dropping a goza first, or dropping from the top of a ladder, and nothing seems to work. If I don't technically "own" that square of land, that would make sense, but I'm almost certain that I've seen people fill those in with rubble walls.

Any help is greatly appreciated, as always!

Cheers!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Howdy peeps,

I'm trying to put some deco on the North and West exterior walls in my castle. I've seen it done before, but not sure if it's still possible. I've tried dropping a goza first, or dropping from the top of a ladder, and nothing seems to work. If I don't technically "own" that square of land, that would make sense, but I'm almost certain that I've seen people fill those in with rubble walls.

Any help is greatly appreciated, as always!

Cheers!
What I do 99% of the time is place a trash barrel, place whatever in the trash barrel, chop the trash barrel. Item stay right there where I want it. Don't forget you only have 3 minutes or so till the item goes poof :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry "Exterior" walls... hmmmm can't say I've seen much of that lately. I've only gotten a castle recently and haven't had any luck with that but haven't really tried to hard.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Yeah, I'm thinking it isn't possible anymore. I tried everything. Just means my new castle design will have to be 30x30 instead of 31x31. :)

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unless the old sacrificial alter trick works still where you can walk it....im afraid they "fixed" it again!

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can also try to place a goza mat then raise it up enough so you can put a pouch. Then put the item you want in the pouch and use a axe to destory the pouch. The item will be at the location. some location is hard to put but if you use a pouch then axe it so that the stuff inside pop out. It help alot.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Have you been able to do that recently on the far north and west walls? I can't get a goza to place there. Maybe if I do it from the very bottom...

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
It finally worked! Ok, so here is what I have to do:
  1. Be on the GROUND floor of the castle -- meaning courtyard. Otherwise, it thinks I'm trying to place it on the wall or tile behind the castle.
  2. Place Goza mat on bottom section of far wall. The mat doesn't show up when I do ctrl + shift, as I have to much crap in the way, but I know it's there because it's missing from my bag.
  3. Run to BEHIND the castle to see the goza mat, as circle of transparency doesn't show below the main floor and doesn't reach from the courtyard.
  4. Select mat, then run back into the castle to raise two floors with deco tool
  5. Place pouch on mat
  6. Place object in pouch
  7. Chop pouch and lock down object
Awesome. So I only have to do this... 51 more times to get the exterior wall that I want.

Thanks guys!

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
turn on the circle of transparency and target the floor. then raise the goza mat up all the way till it is out of the wall you trying to put it in. It been awhile since i try it but it work for me on my castle and keep. I dun think it has changed but if it still fail there is another way to do it by using goza mat and ladder. Private message me your shard maybe I can come help you :)

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great that it help maybe I do another trick and trade decorate on my blog so can share with everyone hehe

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya just as I though, you can do it for sure just take alot of time. from the bottom raise it all the way top so it allow you to put stuff. You can even make it standable and walkable like what i did. you can make a bridge from one side to another and all this was before they did the change who allow you full access of the castle area.

keepfloor.jpg