• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Training an Orc

G

Gosh, I've known Ergnack for years and even my friend Maltz wrote a true tail of this orc and his adventures with an Ostard. Yet just recently he has come to me and asked to be trained as a Mage.

"Yikes!" I cannot understand half of what he is saying. I know the magics but how do I get the proper word pronunciations of the spell words over to an orc?

I certainly know they are quite cabable, but I never thought to be mentor in such a situation. I will have to brush up on my Orcish phonemes and dialect.

But please, if there are some other Orcs out there that might help, I would be much obliged.

G

Tell him there is a special spellbook written just for orcs. It is hidden deep within Doom. He'll have to search and search for hours down there, he is an orc after all. Be sure to tell him to search harder if he complains about dying over and over and not finding it

J

Jhym

Perhaps you should ask a scribe to make him a specialized mage book

"inscribed with: Ergnack's Orc Mojo Book"

I'm sure I could even find one orc slayer

hrch hrch hrch

I know of a lady who might do so, for a small fee...

G

Well apparently that orc has learned some writing skills. I came home to my Moonglow woodsy house and seen that, that orc hath written upon my bulletin board crumbling about hummies that build strong houses ! Ifn it is the same orc that I think I once knew ages ago......I think I actually liked him ..for an orc.

*smiles*

G

Aye, that would most probably be Ergnack. He's pretty smart, and the original Guild Master of KPD, Marlin Draco, befriended him years ago, way before Renaisance when Trammel did not even exit. He has made his way back to Moonglow by way of the Yew moongate, and from what I understand, he is staying in the tent next to the cannon that was set up for the Wisp invasion.

I see him alot over in hind valley, fighting bears, and that is where he asked me to, hmmm lets see if I can repeat it - "swut hummie teex Ergnack mugix?" I've always been nice to him, so I believe that he regards me with a bit of affection, as well as repect.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Tell him there is a special spellbook written just for orcs. It is hidden deep within Doom. He'll have to search and search for hours down there, he is an orc after all. Be sure to tell him to search harder if he complains about dying over and over and not finding it

[/ QUOTE ]

OOO!! Lat ib ebil!
Gak wud dere fur mangee muunz peepin fur dat buuk. Wen Gak phyndz dis buuk, demz nub prugh pykdurz ogh feo-orkiez lyk lat promyzid demz wud. Wen dere wud nub pykdurz, Gak clompid eberiteeng dere, den clompid demz agan. Den da skygodz kyk Gak uut ogh Duum. Demz blah, "Lat nub cin gu bak tu Duum. Lat ib tuu ebil!" Gak ib purdee sur demz wud skard ogh Gak.

Kurp Pur
Baz Flamb

Gak uz diz kombo. Demz ib beri bubhosh! Demz neeb tu uz diz kombo ib demz wund tu bi bubhosh tuu.

G

Ahhh the lovely grinding of orcish speak on the fair ears of m'lady Jasmine's ears....They can be so hard to understand.

*pause* he did want flower scented perfume right?

J

Jhym

I think he's talking about the Flambe combo.

Now the cookie pan dexxor combo is true artistry, not as gauche.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ahhh the lovely grinding of orcish speak on the fair ears of m'lady Jasmine's ears....They can be so hard to understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOO Da nubhosh blahin ogh smellie humiez mak Gakz eerz bleed...Demz cin bi su tuupid.

*pyx noze* Demz dib wund Gak tu clomp demz ryte?

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OOO Da nubhosh blahin ogh smellie humiez mak Gakz eerz bleed...Demz cin bi su tuupid.

*pyx noze* Demz dib wund Gak tu clomp demz ryte?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem, me rough translation o' this orc talk...

Oh the dreadful noisy talk o' smelly humans make Gak's ears bleed... Their "cin" be so stupid....

(Arr so far so good ah' guess, harhar!)

They did want Gak to kill 'em right?

Finished!! Where's me ale...

G

oh...I understood him...for the most part. But the spells he was saying....doesn't he know if he doesn't say them precisely right and wave his fingers and arms in the right ways, they might fizzle?

And those fizzles can smell worse than an orc....trust me.

G

If it's a pronunciation problem, they could just use scrolls. Oh wait, they cant read, nevermind!

G

<blockquote><hr>

And those fizzles can smell worse than an orc....trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huw du lat gruk dis?

Wy shud Gak truzid lat?

G

<blockquote><hr>

If it's a pronunciation problem, they could just use scrolls. Oh wait, they cant read, nevermind!

[/ QUOTE ]

Demz skrybbulz ib nub guud angeewey. Ib lat reed demz lat bekom nubhosh!

Lat beddur nub bi makin fun ogh orkiez...Gak gruk werz lat lib.