[Price Check] Help on price check SSI rings please

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

JayT

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
I tried to ask in general chat on the Pacific server, but could get no response so either ppl didn't know or didn't care - maybe both! I hope some of the knowledgeable players here can help out on a price check for these rings:

Ring #1: Resisting Spells +5, Tactics +5, Enhance Potions 15%, Luck 50, Swing Speed Increase 10%

Ring #2: Provocation +5, Fencing +5, Mana Regeneration 1, Enhance Potions 25%, Swing Speed Increase 10%

Ring #3: Wrestling +10, Night Sight, Faster Casting 1, Luck -100, Swing Speed Increase 10%, Fire Resist 15%

Vicious Bracelet: Evaluate Intelligence +5, Dexterity Bonus 8, Hit Chance Increase 15%, Spell Damage Increase 15%, Damage Increase 25%

Likely, ring #3 may get downgraded in value as it has a negative luck factor. All rings and bracelet are unmodified and are exactly as described from monster loot. As mentioned earlier I play on the Pacific server and would much appreciate if some here could help in establishing the value of the rings and bracelet. Thank you!