• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help me with my tailor shoppe

O

Oppurtunity

http://file.walagata.com/w/kor/154802.jpg

As you might be able to tell, it is ever so slightly modeled after Umbra's tailor shop (though I've added more shelf space, the bartop check out center and the changing rooms in the corner) which I adore. But I've encountered a problem. The ornate tables I want to use to put clothes up on display stacks clothes weirdly. Is there a table any one else can suggest I use that stacks clothes more easily, or is there a trick I can use? Simply lowering or raising the clothing doesn't help.

L

Lady D

looks Pretty good. Id use all stone tables or the yew wood tables Good Luck! make sure you post us a done pic :)

O

Oppurtunity

You know, I really don't think I want those goza mat display cases. I'm going to try it with stone tables and see how that looks.

Is there another table style someone can suggest that stacks well?