• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help me with EC

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I typically play in Classic, but there are things about enhanced client that I did like with the help of Pincos - like crafting or thunting.

When I now log in, I cannot execute many of the functions - 'C' doesn't bring up the character sheet and 'i' doesn't bring up the inventory. Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

I did try a quick uninstall/resintall of the EC (Which took longer to patch than expected :)) but no change. Do I need to delete all of the EC files after uninstall? Would that help?

Thanks!
Crazy

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you had Pincos installed in the past, you need to delete your old character profiles and select the "Default" UI. The last version of Pincos will NOT work with the EC since the last publish. Pinco is working on an update.

Your character profiles are in your Documents directory. Something like: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\SHARD\ there you will find the individual char files. Deleting them and rebuilding then when you log in is the easiest way, though Pinco has a program you can download from his site to copy over your macros...

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will try the simplest solutions first - thanks for the advice! I will report back when I can test!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have an issue where the images of the items in their containers disappear? Sometimes it is not every item - but it does happen... Perhaps my video card needs updated?

EDIT: So a log out doesn't refresh the images - but a complete shutdown of the EC client and reboot does the trick! Hope this doesnt occur often. Any advice will be appreciated

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone have an issue where the images of the items in their containers disappear? Sometimes it is not every item - but it does happen... Perhaps my video card needs updated?

EDIT: So a log out doesn't refresh the images - but a complete shutdown of the EC client and reboot does the trick! Hope this doesnt occur often. Any advice will be appreciated
The issue with images of items not appearing in containers is one of the bugs we're all seeing. I've only experienced it with vendors. The item is there and can still be purchased if you select the box in the grid.

There are other issues as well all of which I hope get resolved soon...real soon!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Last night I dropped a box on the floor and it disappeared. I could see the label when I hit crtl shift, but the box had become invisible. I could see it again after logging off and back on