• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help! Gears Needed for Royal Zoo Raffle Music Box

• Thread starter Bucko the Kid
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bucko the Kid

Greetings M'Lords and Ladies,

I send this missive out to you all hoping that you can lend a hand.

As you probably know, The fine Lady Sara(TAO) periodically raffles off a music box to raise funds for the Royal Zoo and I try to help her in getting the gears for it. Right now I have all the common gears but am lacking 4 uncommon gears and the rare gears. If you have any of the following gears that you would like to trade for chances on the raffle please contact the Lady Sara(TAO). The raffle will start late January and as usual all of the proceeds will be donated to the Royal Zoo.

If you donate an uncommon gear you will receive 4 chances for the raffle. If you donate a rare gear you will receive 10 chances for the raffle.

The uncommon gears needed are:

Dread Horn Area
Great Earth Serpent's Theme
Minoc (Negative) (U9)
Paws (U9)

The rare gears needed are:

Selim's Bar (Strike Command)
Ultima VII / Serpent Isle Combat
Valoria Ships (U9)
The Wanderer

Any help will sincerely be appreciated.

Thank you,