• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help a toon

• Thread starter susan4633
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

susan4633

ok so i'm stealing an idea. on the other website, they have a clan which volunteers to help out those who need help with a variety of tasks. i had some free time this week and no fr were on at the time. i went to various playgrounds and offered my services.

i attempted to commit toonicide last night in a da 'a' by taking 3 47-57 laffers in for lawbots and legal eagles. we did survive, but i used 3 level 7s and a couple of throw unites.

that got me thinking, considering that we are a helpful group, what do you think of having a set district, meeting place, that anyone with extra time on their hands could go and pick up some stratics players who need help with certain tasks? especially since most of us start over when we get bored.

after moon maxes law (hopefully next weekend) i will not have any crushing deadlines for tt, so i could certainly devote some time to helping fr out.

does anyone think this is a good idea- or is everyone happy with the way things are now?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a great idea. I'm not sure how much more time I can dedicate to Toontown, but hopefully I can offer to help now and then if we decide on a day and time :)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

This is a great idea. But there should be a thread dedicated to needs.

I would help when I am not in VP, or CFO.

S

Steveo

I think it is a great idea! I am willing to help when I can.

S

Sheriff Tricky

Count me in for helping! Wednesday night might be a great night since we have no events listed for then.

E

Electroflap

actaully i agree that we should have a special district for stratics members to work together in.. since we cant actually add everyone to our list cause of the cap on friends.. I think we shold take a vote and have that be our district to work on toontasks with other stratics members! Great idea!!:thumbsup:

L

Little Sadie

Whohoo! Sounds like a great idea! I can help and need help too. I have been doing buildings every morning to get the next gag on my uber. Only need 1k more for throw and squirt to get bday cake and storm cloud. Taking me forever! Hopefully I will have both by Saturday. lol

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great idea!

like our beanfests? bring out the big toons to help and the little toons to receive help? :D

i don't mind helping if i'm on and someone needs it. i've gone with other friends before if they've needed factory, mint or DA even if i didn't.

F

Flippers

I belong(ed?) to that group. I found it hard to keep a schedule and negotiate it with other things I wanted to pursue. So I just help toons at convenient times.

I think it IS toonicide to take small ones through the DA. They dont even need it. The coin is my focus at those times. The smaller toons who need a gold tooth or pestle. I've taken 40s laffers with good gags. It's much shorter and as usual I've found if they want to get to the end of it, they'll cooperate with letting you lure, hit the same cog, etc.

I'll also help toons through buildings. They seem to trust me in a twosies 5 lvl