Help a band out....

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Cysphruo

dude i've seen you lie, rob peoples homes and scam, give me a reason why you deserve a vote.

S

Scratch

i dont have to explain myself to anyone, let alone you. if you are not mature enuff to handle the topic, you should refrain from posting. if you dont like the music, thats cool too. i like it and many others like it, im just trying to share some of our tunes and ask for some votes. the band is made up of three of us not just me. so if you have some insanely stupid game based opinion of me and dont feel i (we) deserve a vote, so be it.
the rest of the world still goes on, and so will we.

C

Cysphruo

your right the world will go on

but you've screwed many people over ingame, taking items they spent many hours acquiring, and to me that equals rl time youve needlessly stolen from them. thats mixing game & rl

so why do you deserve a vote?

B

Budweiser

your right the world will go on

but you've screwed many people over ingame, taking items they spent many hours acquiring, and to me that equals rl time youve needlessly stolen from them. thats mixing game & rl

so why do you deserve a vote?
Ditto.....burn in hell scratch.:yell:

S

Sunrise

In
Before
Thy
Lock

hey Bud will you marry me? :spider: Im getting hungry ;D

S

Scratch

Bud and Slo.......The Ambiguously Gay Duo.....
LOL always living in the past as usual and believing rumors as if they were spoken by god..... Since Ive quit that pathetic game which eats up all time making you and your lifestyle that of a loser, I have missed no one or nothing....If, however I was to miss someone, it would be you two clowns.

You two and your blackballing me does not measure up at all to the numbers of friends I have made in this game.

Peace Noob3rtz

B

Budweiser

Bud and Slo.......The Ambiguously Gay Duo.....
LOL always living in the past as usual and believing rumors as if they were spoken by god..... Since Ive quit that pathetic game which eats up all time making you and your lifestyle that of a loser, I have missed no one or nothing....If, however I was to miss someone, it would be you two clowns.

You two and your blackballing me does not measure up at all to the numbers of friends I have made in this game.

Peace Noob3rtz

Actually I don't like Slo either. When he left for Slap we broke up. :(

And im glad you have so many friends in cyber space. Sometimes that helps people make up for the lack of rl friends.

And...................

i
n
b
e
f
o
r
t
h
e
l
o
c
k
!!!!
:loser:

C

Cysphruo

you were the acting gm since cd was afk, that was your vote to not ally them so dont hate on me! i told you they were coming and if we didnt ally i had to join them, i brought them here, they all live in my town, the gm and her husband live on my street... i didnt have a choice. i could only hold them back so much without an alliance, once blood was spilt and words were exchanged, i couldnt hold them back anymore, they attacked anyone who wasnt green just for the fun.

it was all fun though :)