• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

• Thread starter sam_acatour
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sam_acatour

:bdh:
Yes it is I, The sammy.
Welp guys school summer session is over with. I will be liscened after the state board in sept, (go me). Baaa really not a big deal the class was lame and boring I didnt even try or nothing the second session and still got a B. hrmmmm (cna class by the way).
Putting nursing class's on hold till baby Joe gets a bit older.
Not quiting my job (mr / dd folkes) cause I looooooove it.

UO wow I deleted everything of it off my computer :bored:. And now that I wont be gone from home 17 hours a day I am thinking of coming back to UO.
I gave my accounts away and they were suppose to be well destributed and such but werent LOL and now my wonderfull freind said "oo you coming back, here here is all your stuff" now how did they know I would come back I dont know but sure, Now beings I have deleted everything UO (i wasnt coming back) I have to wait on mail for a UO disc.

I guesse my point of this post is to say hellllooooooooooo to you all.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back sammy!! I'm sure we'll see you around soon!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back Sammy. Will you be doing your video taping of the champ spawns like you were doing before you left? was nice to see how some guilds fought against each other.

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
:bdh:
Yes it is I, The sammy.
Welp guys school summer session is over with. I will be liscened after the state board in sept, (go me). Baaa really not a big deal the class was lame and boring I didnt even try or nothing the second session and still got a B. hrmmmm (cna class by the way).
Putting nursing class's on hold till baby Joe gets a bit older.
Not quiting my job (mr / dd folkes) cause I looooooove it.

UO wow I deleted everything of it off my computer :bored:. And now that I wont be gone from home 17 hours a day I am thinking of coming back to UO.
I gave my accounts away and they were suppose to be well destributed and such but werent LOL and now my wonderfull freind said "oo you coming back, here here is all your stuff" now how did they know I would come back I dont know but sure, Now beings I have deleted everything UO (i wasnt coming back) I have to wait on mail for a UO disc.

I guesse my point of this post is to say hellllooooooooooo to you all.

I am looking forward to future videos. They were great fun.

Fondly, Lady Lava