• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello!

G

I am back! I was nobody famous before leaving but I have reactivated my accounts and the last time I played was 2002. I just wanted to drop a line and see how active Chessy was and if it was worth playing here anymore, or look for some more population somewhere else? Thanks for any replies!

I

imported_Winfield

Welcome back!

There's always something going on in Chesapeake. There's some pretty good sized groups around. Not maybe large guilds like the old days, but more diverse guilds working together. Player cities are on the rise and has a lot of events, adventures, even auctions. A lot of camaraderie.

Hope to see you soon!

Winfield, Governor of PaxLair Statehood

E

elias_uo

Welcome! If you are ever around Yew, I'd have to show you around!

~ Elias of Arundel

"Theres No Needlework That Cannot Be Put Off Until Tomorrow!"

I

imported_fyr

Welcomer back! I have a beachfront (sorta) house in Yew!

G

My wife has joined me in returning as well. I used to have a villa on an island outside of Trinsic and she had a marble down the way from Destard. Well I had a rune in my book for my old house and recalled there only to find NO HOUSES!! So I placed a nice plot for myself and one for her too, and now we are a stones throw away from each other and having a blast playing again. Hit Destard and some Ogre Lords last night. Happy to be back! Once I fully remember how to play and get some skills and stats reworked I will be looking to play at some champ spawns if any of you still do that.

D

dabears

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back!

There's always something going on in Chesapeake. There's some pretty good sized groups around. Not maybe large guilds like the old days, but more diverse guilds working together. Player cities are on the rise and has a lot of events, adventures, even auctions. A lot of camaraderie.

Hope to see you soon!

Winfield, Governor of PaxLair Statehood

[/ QUOTE ]

what! what! lol RBG is top 10 in UO size wise!! :p nucklehead lol