• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello!

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_blesh

My pixel heart will always love you.

I'm sad to see you go....

<3

L

Lord Urza

Things like this break my heart, and at a time when i allready feel heartbroken it only resinates all the more loudly in my head, Safe travels to you sorcon i have no doubts legends will miss you allso.

G

Joining the rest of the ghosts of Legends past, huh.

Legends without Sorcon is like UO without Legends.

Legends will miss you!

Can I have your stuff? j/k just kidding!

G

um sir, not cool, ill talk to you when i get home from work...grr

G

WTF!?!

Maybe we need to start a "Grandaddy Stealthers of Legends" Guild for all of us ol' fogies from the start?

Hope you leave your things in place and take a year off, then return with a renewed perspective of joy.

You will be missed by many, and myself among those.

If you want to take a pause, you are more than welcome to join us in the "new underground" economy of leather farming. All I hunt for ingame are resources and ways to assist others. It is wonderfully freeing from many of the other "more dramatic" pursuits. We have chars no one knows or recognizes and we stealth around and mostly only show our faces to cast a surprise heal/cure on some intrepid adventurer and then to disappear again into the faded back ground while they pursue their shinnies, stacking our leather where others are not likely to see it, and supplying various designer tailors who prefer a more peaceful game play style.

What ever the case may be, may all your happiest dreams come true, may all your travels prove more fulfilling than hoped, and may you recognise those who love you where ever you look.

Your friend,
Malice en Loki
Bard of Legends
BardMal of Stratics.

G

Well then Two things, Im going to have to kill Blesh in fel now that she made my Sorcon leave, and that Pariah guy too. Done.

And the other thing is, can I have your Luna house now that you are leaving your most trusted UO friend!? It is after all Christmas and I helped you get started again like twice!!!

j/k! kinda, maybe.

I

imported_MageCruella

Well said Ms. Own. This one just totally blurs the lines. Best wishes to all.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Omnicron... I appreciate the loyalty, but attacking Blesh or Pariah is not the answer. Please respect the decision I have made here. They are going to pursue something in real life and that always takes priority over this game. Let them be.

...I can't believe you could ask for my Luna House at a time like this...Oh wait...Yeah, actually I can

G

You can't go, I forbid it!

The Tov has spoken, so shall it be!

As proof, the auction house will not re-open until Sorcon decides to return...I have ways of making others stay :p

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> Well, for myself, I do not require the services of your ol' auction house anymore, anyway, so there

nope....... sit in my house, bidding against myself for things I see about me... nice part is, I always seem to win
</font>

I

imported_MageCruella

Oh my goodness dear!

Let's stop the insanity!
Sorcon, get your butt back here.
Tov, open the auction house again.

How about..we have a party??!

*wanders off singing* o/~ Deck the halls............falalalala.......lalala

G

How many times does this make that you have left the game? I beleive each time you say you won't come back.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I haven't said I'm not coming back... I just said I'm leaving. I've learned never to say never because chances are one day down the road I will return. How many of the people who are on Legends now will be on Legends then? Who knows... The landscape changes pretty quickly.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

... never to say never..

[/ QUOTE ]
... was just reading that and realized that is an oxymoron

S

Sorcon Gartius

Harminov? Wow... Been a long time since anyone called me by that name

G

My dear friend, let me guide you into the world of the old ghosts of legends.... Take my hand and walk with me, it's dark but you will eventually see the light. I always will love you and of course I can always talk to you on aim. But I doubt you will leave legends. But if you do I will help you adjust to the ghost land. lol love ya old man.

W

WILLIE!!

hmm...

my only char on legends now is actually named oldman... lol

G

you don't exsist

(btw is my fel gate house still there?)

edit: Thought you might enjoy this

K

Kozmo

Bah ! and I just started playing again too... Ill see you around in the future Sorc... next time, we get married :&gt;
hehehe

Rhoads

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to a whole new life of no UO. It's not as bad as ya think. Besides there is always the free shards which still use the old uo rules.

G

dude could you forward that one to me, I seem to have misplaced it!