• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello

P

Peaches

I have downloaded the ultima online stygian abyss client, I have the login screen up, I have put in the account name and the account password, and it will not let me log in, please advise? and thank you very much. I have been away for quite some time, and decided to try this client again.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hi ya Peaches!

P

Peaches

HIHIHIHIHIHI LOL no help then? Gosh dern I so wanted to try this client to see how it is coming along, is it still in beta and is that why I cant get it to run?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You should be able to run it fine. Try down loading again? Did you down load from mythic? I will try to find some knowledgeable folk to help you.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

As long as the account is active and the info is good (right password, caps lock on or not on accordingly, etc), you should be able to log in fine.

P

Peaches

Ya, I downloaded it twice I get to putting account name in, then password, and the login button just doesnt work, nothing happens ;(. I am running win 7, would that cause a problem?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Dermott just wandered in... On his own accord, no prompting from me. Perhaps he can help you better than I.

P

Peaches

Thanks guys, for some reason, everything worked just fine. Ten stars for the help!

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

It stalled I guess, nothing happened when I pressed the enter button, but, it did work this time, after trying 4 times, I just scratched my head, reinstalled it twice , lol, but ya, its working now!

Is this still being worked on? My oven and fountain seem to flash a lot, between not being able to see it to not, flashing.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Peaches, Give EC a chance to grow on you. It is worth it.

P

Peaches

ya, I will, when my house items stop flashing in and out, heh. Thanks! Missed ya all tons!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You will get used to that glitch... Wait until you try the macro system though!

D

Divster

Could this be caused by the out of synch nature of the cursor to the buttons in the ec? this has annoyed me more than any other thing in the ec and while i love it and will never go back it is sooo annoying trying to pick up rings etc when you have to offset the cursor to get it! maybe u were in fact missing the loging button even tho the cursor was over it! try moving the cursor slightly down and to the right, that seems to be where its synched to instead!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just moved the graphics options to (medium or low) and it stopped them from flashing!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this still being worked on? My oven and fountain seem to flash a lot, between not being able to see it to not, flashing.

There is a sprint of patches with big fixes coming soon.

T

Tukaram

Peaches was here and I missed her?!

Hi Peaches. Long time no see. .^_^.