• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello this is Mygone

mygone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello all it was nice to meet you the other night on Napa Valley. Im a old returning player from 8yrs ago. So Im new again and learning the ropes again. I missed UO and glad to be back. My friend Tedley, Im glad to see you again and Ive been hanging out in New Haven. Ive been stuck since I cannot make runes Im a chilvery person. So Im still playing I did get my first house plot its in Umbra just over the bridge drop by when you can(Ted). Ill be by Tedley to visit you again in Iceland as soon as my wife works her Magery to make us a rune.
Thanks my old friends,
Mygone :banana:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome home. I hope that blade is serving you well.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all it was nice to meet you the other night on Napa Valley. Im a old returning player from 8yrs ago. So Im new again and learning the ropes again. I missed UO and glad to be back. My friend Tedley, Im glad to see you again and Ive been hanging out in New Haven. Ive been stuck since I cannot make runes Im a chilvery person. So Im still playing I did get my first house plot its in Umbra just over the bridge drop by when you can(Ted). Ill be by Tedley to visit you again in Iceland as soon as my wife works her Magery to make us a rune.
Thanks my old friends,
Mygone :banana:
I miss you bro and the wifey sorry I cant see well but I do hope your all doing ok