• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello SP

• Thread starter imported_Mr. Sly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mr. Sly

I Mr.Sly am going to take a break from SP for a little bit i feel as though im getting bored with the shard a bit so rather then sell all my goods and accounts i am just going to shut one of my accounts down. Right now im not sure if it will be for good or not hopefully SP will be different in some ways when i return/if i return. No need to fear i will check stratics everynow and then to see whats new. So until then happy hunting and safe travles to all :>

I

imported_Goron

:-( dont go.
I have a suggestion, try joining a guild that doesn't use every means possible to win, then you might experience some challenge and have fun, I mean, it can't be THAT much fun when surrounded by exploi- I mean, umm, explosion casters... ...

I

imported_Mr. Sly

Its the game in general after playing freeshard SP just doest matter i feel like nothing in the game really has value. If i die here on Sly i lose nothing of importance which for me just makes the game a little boreing but when i die on freeshard i could lose EVERYTHING that i had worked so hard to obtain and some stuff just isnt easily replaced unlike SP where everyone and their damn mom has chests full of armor,artys,and jewles. Im sry but SP is boreing...for now hopeufully sometime things will change.

G

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sly you can't,omg, I'm heart broken,

M
player of Daleth

I

imported_Mr. Sly

Im not leaving forever..noone ever does i just need a break..a change of scenery you know plus im still in vent :>

S

Stealth Caster

Damn Sly, don't go. You were on my hit list. LOL. You were one of the 1st to kill me and I wanted to get back at ya. No hard feelings. I hope you do come back and we can have some fun. Good luck to ya.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wtf bro
why u leaving! well goodluck with whatever ur dongi in the meantime... and stop in vent sometime :p

I

imported_dexdash

i know how ya feel sly ive been toying with the idea of taking a break, think my problem was i suck at playing a mage so i gave up! anyway we need more close fights. thats whats fun and exciting to me. ive been playing wow an hour and uo an hour just about every night. take some time off i used todo that all the time and come back. you will too Peace

G

That sucks man. You were the first person to help me on Siege when I was in NEW . We will all miss you I'm sure . But at least I know where I won't be getting ambushed by you anytime soon . LOL

Take care , see you soon . Elfie

G

give it another week.

Draconi's back and posting
Leurocian's back and posting
We have a new poster, Crissay, who used to be GM Adida and has now moved into game design
Jeremy said there is a publish being worked on, probably due towards the end of the month.

Or does this mean I can stop doing 'detect hidden' every time I go into Mo's to stock my vendors in case you've followed me in again?

I

imported_Magnolia

Enjoy your break.. Have fun and know we are keeping your spot all warm and cozy for your return..

P

pikon198

good luck and dont eat the yellow snow no matter what your freinds tell you!!