• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Hello Pacific...

AlexVII

Visitor
After a seven year hiatus, I have come back to walk your shores once again. Time will tell what the future holds, until then...
Greetings and welmet. - Alex VII

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. If you get a chance, come say hi in general chat! Many of the shard regulars use this to catch up with everyone else in-game.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, general chat is the most commonly used channel in global chat and these days it is how many of the shard regulars catch up with each other. We are all running around doing our UO errands in the wide world of the Ultimas, so it is a good way to keep in touch. Which client do you use?

Also, I believe I saw you chatting in alliance chat. Welcome. You were looking for Lyconis?

AlexVII

Visitor
World of Ultimas, respectfully, "Sosaria".

Getting back in the feel of things since March. More than Stratics. :/ Guess I better get used to spending a bit of time here as well. ;)