• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello! Old Village of Edinburgh and UBB Member!

Hi everyone!

Just popping in to say hi and see if anyone might remember Edinburgh or UBB. I reactivated my account (not as much of a pain as I thought it would be) and logged in. Wow, things have changed! Some things have not, however!

Sort of need some help though. I'd like to visit the hot spots of player activity, both RP and OOC. Can anyone recommend to me where I could go? I would love to get involved in some RP and just visit. I don't remember my ICQ number, but I am sure I could dig it up. Maybe they even have a phone app. I should look into that.

Anyway, nice to see how well UO is doing. Take care all!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Theros
If you want to get in touch with me tomorrow in game I can get you a rune book to RP locations. Join the RP community chat channel and give a shout.

RP hot spots include
Skara Tavern
Rangers Outpost Skara Mainland
Knights Rest in Yew
Full Hand Tavern Yew
Ques Tavern in Skara
Shadowmoore Tavern in Malas
And Keg and Anchor in Trinsic

Hi Aedon! Thank you very much! I will be sure to do so. I need to dig up my old ICQ number. I have it written down somewhere.

Thanks again!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see you made your way here today Theros. I'd be happy to help you out any way I can with either help getting to the locations or just general information. You have my icq when you manage to find your number.