• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Oceania!

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This weekend I will be transfering or creating a character on Oceania to do some videos. In order for me to give you all the love you deserve I need a little help.

First and foremost I need a heads up from players when events are going to happen and if there is something interesting going on in game. I am PST so we will have a little time issue to contend with.

Second I may need a corner of someplace to put a box of supplies and maybe a friendly face or two to help me get to where I need to be (if I don't bring over a ready-to-run character).

If anyone is willing to take in a usually lost but well intended videographer, please PM me. As always if there is anyone interested in becoming a director for videos that will post to our tgnultimaonline youtube channel I would love to here from you!

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds exciting ! :)

I am sure we dont mind to give you help and even money for you to establish your presence, if you can place a house. Plenty of space around and people can always refer it as the TGN Video house.

So it is a video of events? The events that we frequently attend is the EM event, you can check it out by saying "news please" at the south side of the luna bank, where the EM Altar is.

Apart from that, it seems we are too busy doing our own things, killing and killings and murdering and ressing and killing again .. and running and ganking :) With occasional imbuing and hunting ingredients and farming scrolls. Is it going to be a black and white video?

But nevertheless, Welcome to Oceania! :eek:

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you :) I won't be able to place a house but I hope to bring a self-sufficient char over. I will try to video most anything if I have a heads up about it.