• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Hello Legends

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi,I played here for around 5yrs and stopped around 2016.Kinda a solo player,so I don't expect anyone to know me,but my mains were an idocer called Next of Kin and a bard called Bacteria.Anyways,I packed up what I could (hope I left enough stuff in castle for fellow idocers) and was going to get back into the game in a few weeks and was just wondering how things are on legends? I liked it there before so I was thinking of staying,thx!

Oh and happy Father's Day!!!!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Legends is legends. Always home to those who want to be here.

Players always nice and willing to help.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, small player base except for EM drop nite. We have a pretty good EM.

Instead of having the Royal Guard system. Legends has a Ranger Guild. Its an EM thing were the more events you do the more points you earn. You earn a rank that way.

The econmy is none existant. Ask in chat players will most likely help you.

There are a few active guilds on Legends.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thx,I enjoyed my time on legends and the ppl are awesome there...glad to have called it home.