• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello :) Is UO still there?

A

apple

Hello Everyone!
I used to play Ultima Online a few years ago. I knew a lot of people then but I cannot remember who. I also could not remember my stratics information.
I have access to a friends computer and I am thinking of coming back to the game, but I do have some questions.

#1 Is the game still full of cheaters?
#2 Is Lake Superior still so crowded and fun?
#3 Is the guild Lost Soul Searchers still around? I was in that guild for a little while, but I spent most of my time playing alone
#4 Does anybody have an extra account they would like to sell to me at a good price so that i can have a house and so that maybe I can just get back into the game rather than have to work up all of the characters and buy all of the new expansions?

I hope to be back in soon if everything works out for me.

Thank you SO much!

.apple.

P

peanutbutter

hey apple. not to be gross, but apples and peanutbutter sounds good.

welcome back... i hope you get what you need. i have 2 accounts, but i can't part with either of them.

if you want to buy a new account, make sure you get mondain's legacy. it's got alot of cool stuff.

good luck. if you get in game, let me know. i'll pass you a little cash or get you set up with some armor or bows!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone!
#1 Is the game still full of cheaters?
Yes. But there's been a few high-profile actions taken against them. And, somehow, they haven't been as game-destroying as they have been.

#2 Is Lake Superior still so crowded and fun?
Yes.

#3 Is the guild Lost Soul Searchers still around? I was in that guild for a little while, but I spent most of my time playing alone
Not that I've seen.

#4 Does anybody have an extra account they would like to sell to me at a good price so that i can have a house and so that maybe I can just get back into the game rather than have to work up all of the characters and buy all of the new expansions?
Not me.

Welcome back.

-Galen's player

A

apple

Hi again :)

Thank you for the responses. I still haven't found an account to start with. My friend has offered to pay gold for one or what ever may work.

Does anybody have an extra one?

Thanks again!

.apple.