• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello...I am returning to UO

C

Cutblade

Just wanted to wake up and stretch out and say hello to everyone here in Pacific. I have been gone from UO for 5 years now. Im an old school player from 2000. But anyways glad to be back in UO. :thumbsup:

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to wake up and stretch out and say hello to everyone here in Pacific. I have been gone from UO for 5 years now. Im an old school player from 2000. But anyways glad to be back in UO. :thumbsup:
Welcome back. If you need anything to get re-established, let us know.

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Welcome back! Hope you like all the new changes since UO of the '04 era.... :)

C

Cutblade

what were your char names?
LITTLE JOHN (all caps)
Belladonna (Renamed to Grizzly Adams with sex change to male)
Mozart
Indimidator (Just deleted) (Created Jimmy Choo in place)
Dar Quickarrow
STORM (all caps)

I don't want to mislead anyone on "returning". I have been back for 4 months in game. I am just returning to Stratics forums.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LITTLE JOHN (all caps)
Belladonna (Renamed to Grizzly Adams with sex change to male)
Mozart
Indimidator (Just deleted) (Created Jimmy Choo in place)
Dar Quickarrow
STORM (all caps)

I don't want to mislead anyone on "returning". I have been back for 4 months in game. I am just returning to Stratics forums.
Keepers of Maddox (K^M)?

C

Cutblade

Keepers of Maddox (K^M)?
Sorry none of my chars are in a guild except for Jimmy Choo. he is in the HHYC guild..these folks just wanted to help to bring me back up to speed and enjoy some of my ole tales of Felucca...lol
They are a good group of people promoting good community.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Welcome back! Good To See Returning Vets.. I hope you wont be absorbed into the Zurgs Of Pacific (SUPR | M) They Take Any One.

C

Cutblade

Welcome back! Good To See Returning Vets.. I hope you wont be absorbed into the Zurgs Of Pacific (SUPR | M) They Take Any One.
I am perticular when it comes to joining a guild. I only have one in a guild right now. I don't "have" to be in a guild to be apart of UO world. I know some feel they must be in a collective to exsist and thats cool by me.. I am finding out that UO is so broad now on how easy resources are available compaired to old school days..I can enjoy myself solo. Back in the days you had to really "work" for them...well other then mining. I see now mining is a real pain and treasure hunting is a waste of time..I remember pulling some of the best weapons in the lands out of treasure chest. I miss them days of Silver Vanq kryss..Everybody wanted one. Now they are useless junk..sad imo but understandable for changes.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry none of my chars are in a guild except for Jimmy Choo. he is in the HHYC guild..these folks just wanted to help to bring me back up to speed and enjoy some of my ole tales of Felucca...lol
Must be a different feller then. One of your characters looked like a feller in K^M from way back.

C

Cutblade

Must be a different feller then. One of your characters looked like a feller in K^M from way back.
Now I have seen a couple of chars with the name Storm in the Luna Bank. I can't say I recall the guild title...I really don't pay them attention nowadays anywho..but mine is a Mage Fencer just GM no powerscroll stuff on her..and her name is in caps. And yes Im a dood with a female char.. I used her back in the day to get into the ranks of a enemy guild..but thats another story ;)

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Nothing Wrong with being solo, I been solo for months now. COVE Is My Idoc Guild. I PvP Alone.

L

Luna Rossa

Welcome back to the realm!

A few of us have also recently return, although we are an established guild that has moved from one realm to another and back again (that too, is a long story).

Any ways, if you are interested in roleplaying and meeting other roleplayers in the Pacific community take a look at our website

www.varangianorder.com

or contact myself or Sablestorm here and we can set you up.

P

Pindershot

We always come back don't we (see my post count, I just got back too).

There is a series on Discovery about addiction. It usually features heroin/meth/crack junkies and their struggle to recover.

Maybe they should run a special on UO. It would show a former player browsing stratics on a whim, and them months later, the same person would be seen sleeplessly hunting arties in Doom.

Welcome back.

C

Cutblade

We always come back don't we (see my post count, I just got back too).

There is a series on Discovery about addiction. It usually features heroin/meth/crack junkies and their struggle to recover.

Maybe they should run a special on UO. It would show a former player browsing stratics on a whim, and them months later, the same person would be seen sleeplessly hunting arties in Doom.

Welcome back.
Hehe I will try to watch that series... I wanted to come back to UO so I could enjoy a MMO with moderation...I was hook line and sinker with all these 3D MMORPG's. Which most are serious time sinks. I already had chars to the max in UO and wanted some quick action.

The only reason my post count is high is because I entered a posting contest in Vanguard Stratics when it was in Beta 2. I made over 700 post in a month and won a pass to play Vanguard in the remaining Beta's. :coco:

So now I am a recovering addict gone back to the basic's.

S

soulwalkerk

When my wife saw me looking at Uo again she said oh no you don't hahahaha

I am really old school. Try when it first came out and played till 1998 then left. Got the itch to see what it is like but takes forever to skill up.