• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello, I am coming over to Sonomoa

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Balian of Asgard

What is the PVP like?
Who dominates the shard and champs etc..
What type of template is dominant?
Which are there the most of , stealthers, archers dexxers, tamer/Gdragons or necromages?
Any decent plots available?

Thanks

S

Salty Pete

What is the PVP like? A bunch of foul mouthed 20 somethings acting like 12 year olds.
Who dominates the shard and champs etc.. Not sure if anyone actually dominates... Not enough people on the shard to dominate against.
What type of template is dominant? The usual
Which are there the most of , stealthers, archers dexxers, tamer/Gdragons or necromages? This is a low pop shard. There aren't many of any of those.
Any decent plots available? Tons of 18x18 spots available.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the PVP like? A bunch of foul mouthed 20 somethings acting like 12 year olds.
Who dominates the shard and champs etc.. Not sure if anyone actually dominates... Not enough people on the shard to dominate against.
What type of template is dominant? The usual
Which are there the most of , stealthers, archers dexxers, tamer/Gdragons or necromages? This is a low pop shard. There aren't many of any of those.
Any decent plots available? Tons of 18x18 spots available.
Don't listen to this guy hes just a trammy that knows 0 about pvp or fel.

N

noxyoursox

Don't listen to this guy hes just a trammy that knows 0 about pvp or fel.
Qft...have u set foot in fel in the past few days? There is TONS of pvp action. Pete's an obvious trammy:(

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't we all just...get along!?

:heart:

P.S. - You shouldn't make assumptions about folks you don't know. If someone doesn't gate fight and spawn 24/7, that doesn't necessarily mean they're a Tramster.

On the other side of the argument, you shouldn't discriminate against peekays either. I've met plenty of twenty, thirty, even fifty-year-old Trammelites who act like twelve-year-olds. Pissing contests don't discriminate between facets.

Oh, and Balian, welcome to Sonoma. I'm sure all your questions will be answered when you get here. The blue mobs are very friendly.

L

Lord Drakelord

What is the PVP like?
Who dominates the shard and champs etc..
What type of template is dominant?
Which are there the most of , stealthers, archers dexxers, tamer/Gdragons or necromages?
Any decent plots available?

Thanks
Welcome to Sonoma.

Pretty sure you can fine a fight just about anywhere in Felucca. Last I saw at the Champ's Site was FL, that was when we hightailed it out when they ran in. Of course COP is still around, but I have to say its FL thats the head rooster. See alot of stealthers running around. As for plots of living space, there is lots of areas where a 18x18 can be put down, Trammel, Malas, Felucca. I even think there a few plots around Tokuno as well still open.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Sonoma.

Pretty sure you can fine a fight just about anywhere in Felucca. Last I saw at the Champ's Site was FL, that was when we hightailed it out when they ran in. Of course COP is still around, but I have to say its FL thats the head rooster. See alot of stealthers running around. As for plots of living space, there is lots of areas where a 18x18 can be put down, Trammel, Malas, Felucca. I even think there a few plots around Tokuno as well still open.
Have not been on in a week or two on a PvP char, but I can say that FL was not the dominate. They jsut have numbers so makes it seem that way. Not sure that really anyone dominates as everyone has there on days and off days, but between all the alliacnes/guilds im sure you will be able to find a fight.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FL just moved to Sonoma to die. It's like the elephants graveyard for FL. I have a better chance spotting a Wooly Mammoth than an FL :D