• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello from Atlantic

S

Strut

Hail! So I'm making my return to UO since 2002. I played for 4 years and I loved the game. I played on several servers, mainly Atlantic, Lake Superior, and Oceania. I had lots of fun with great friends (usually found in the ranks of the orc guild, or one of my popular vendor shops). I always went under the name of Strut or Exile and tried my best to invest in the UO community. Ive made my return to Atlantic, and have started putting some time into a new char. Things are a bit different, but I'm excited to be back. After some looking into the communities, Baja appeals to me with the events and community. I'm wondering if there's any guilds out there willing to help me drift in. My ICQ is 16427863. Thanks guys. Look forward to seeing you around.

:danceb:

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CTDM is always looking for fresh meat! i mean....new recruits!
if you're looking for an RP guild we got plenty of those as well!
and we have plenty of PvP guilds, three main ones I know are $CF$ PvM SI

SI does a lot of champ spawning as well =)

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Strut . M!S Guild is another option fun group of folks great leadership various play styles . I will send a link via pm. :thumbsup:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy, and welcome to Baja. You sound like just the kind of individual that'll fit in great on Baja.

$CF$ is, for the most part, not recruiting at this time. If you're interested in joining a PvP guild, we suggest you join one of our competitors, in the interest of evening the battle field, numbers-wise.

C

Cymidei Fier

The Dark Tower is a role-playing guild and we love orcs, drow, necromancers any kind of evil aligned character. DT is part of the Baja Role Playing Alliance that all the role-players are in and we do events, rpvp, peerless runs, spawns all kinds of fun stuff.

By the way, I love Atlantic, that's where I started playing UO, I was there for two years and part of the Order of the Ebon Skull, it's a great shard just a bit two crowded for my tastes, Baja is home.

DT's Stratics Establishment Page:
http://uo.stratics.com/shard/Baja/Baja_DarkTower.shtml

Dt's Forum:
http://darktower.proboards.com/index.cgi

The Kingdom of Dawn has an orc clan headed up by Kurpur and some others and they are also part of the alliance.

Send me an ICQ or PM would be happy to introduce you. Some of the orcs from Paxlair and other realms are also members of the RP Alliance :)

S

Strut

Thanks for the information eveyrbody! I'm going to start my new character tonight on Baja and I'll look through the guilds that you guys posted.

Cymidei Fier: I remember DT from when I used to play. I can't believe they're still around. I also remember the Ebon Skull. I knew a lot of people there.

What are the new forums and community pages that are around? I can see that uopowergamers hasnt been updated in a while.

C

Cymidei Fier

Thanks for the information eveyrbody! I'm going to start my new character tonight on Baja and I'll look through the guilds that you guys posted.

Cymidei Fier: I remember DT from when I used to play. I can't believe they're still around. I also remember the Ebon Skull. I knew a lot of people there.

What are the new forums and community pages that are around? I can see that uopowergamers hasnt been updated in a while.
Ack! I meant to say I remember Atlantic, typo! :) Yes we DTers are still around. I always loved Order of the Ebon Skull, we see them as our grandfather guild and an inspiration. I used to take the entire Dark Tower guild over to Atlantic to attend the OES RP events like the Black Masses. I wish OES was still around!

A lot of the Baja guilds have forums now on uoforums.com Although DT prefers to use it's own guild forum, we still read the others there.

C

Chaosy

I mainly played Atlantic and have a few chars on Baja. It's a fun shard but kinda laggy for non-west coasters. :)