• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Fellow Origins

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Crystal Canyon

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Its been a long wild summer and I surely missed seeing all the familiar faces of Origin.

I hope all is well and I suspect I will be able to join the ranks here once again soon.

Gunner, Members of XMG, and Forsaken Angel...Missed you guys terrribly!

E

Eyes of Origin

Crystal! Your husband and Gunner can probably tell you I've asked about you many times this summer hehe Miss you lady! I hope your summer has been a good sort of wild :) and hope to see you back soon!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Its been a long wild summer and I surely missed seeing all the familiar faces of Origin.

I hope all is well and I suspect I will be able to join the ranks here once again soon.

Gunner, Members of XMG, and Forsaken Angel...Missed you guys terrribly!
Oh noes!!!!! Is this some haxxor???!!! ;)

Hi! It's good to see you here on the forum again!

C

Crystal Canyon

Oh noes!!!!! Is this some haxxor???!!! ;)

Hi! It's good to see you here on the forum again!
Hehehe....Oh Sara, its great to see you havent changed a bit! I really missed your humor!

Its so nice to be back and Im elated to see that your still here reporting. Your the best, lady!

Morgaine, I looked for you first thing when I got back, but alas, who knows who you will be from day to day! LOL! I missed you!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree I think everyone should be Checked for PMS!

ohhhhh PMs
Sorry misread that post :)

M

Michael Wolf

We have a medical retailer out here called Pacific Medical Supply. The town was doing construction on the road they are on and had to divert their driveway for a few months. Durring that time they put up a temporary sign at the new entrance that said simply:

PMS --->

Yes it said PMS with an arrow pointing into the new driveway. And they wondered why sales dropped durring that 2 months.

C

Crystal Canyon

I agree I think everyone should be Checked for PMS!

ohhhhh PMs
Sorry misread that post :)
Timberwolf!!!!! Dang it! This time I spit soda on the keyboard. Your going to owe me a new keyboard if you don't stop....LOL

C

Crystal Canyon

We have a medical retailer out here called Pacific Medical Supply. The town was doing construction on the road they are on and had to divert their driveway for a few months. Durring that time they put up a temporary sign at the new entrance that said simply:

PMS --->

Yes it said PMS with an arrow pointing into the new driveway. And they wondered why sales dropped durring that 2 months.
LOL....thats hilarious! I can see it now....woman driving down the highway and sees that sign pointing to PMS...she says to yourself, " Heck yeah, hubbie has been a butthead lately, I think Ill drop in there and buy me some PMS! It will give me a good excuse to use after I black his eye. "Sorry about that Hun, I think I got a bad batch of PMS!".

:D NOw why didnt anyone think of this sooner?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay TimberWolf, Michael Wolf & Crystal .. I'm seriously laughing now ... and I will NEVER use the abbreviation for Private Messages again! :blushing:

C

Crystal Canyon

Okay TimberWolf, Michael Wolf & Crystal .. I'm seriously laughing now ... and I will NEVER use the abbreviation for Private Messages again! :blushing:
Well Sara, when you first asked me to check my PMS, I wasnt sure how to do it. I was wondering if there was a special PMS meter you could purchase at the pharmacy for such, but even if there were, I didnt have one so I used the next best tester to check it....I yelled, "Hey Baciver, hun, could you tell me how my PMs is today, Sara wanted me to check it. The poor guy looked scared and in a small voice replied, " Babe, my back has been out and I just can't sleep on the sofa tonight, so could you ask someone else to answer that question for you?"

"Thats ok, never mind, I said, Ill go ask Gunner, hes several thousand miles away, he will be safe in answering.

Baciver mumbled something about "no one being THAT safe", and so I figured I would just let it go, but you know Timberwolf and Michael... they just had to go there! :p

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry folks. Friends say my greatest flaw is I always "have to go there"!

:)

C

Crystal Canyon

I am sorry folks. Friends say my greatest flaw is I always "have to go there"!

:)
Ahhh Timber, I wouldn't say "your always going there" is a flaw, maybe more of personal niche.

My friend, when you DO go there, you seem to have a way with words that makes the slightest situation memorable...and keyboards are the only thing that suffers for it!....LOL

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes...When ever I "go there" I always try to make it memorable, ... at least for me!

lol

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you back around Crystal! It's been quiet without you.

Now I just asked myself "Where did all my summer weekends go?" Having a 10 year old and a full summer has made my weekends vanish.

C

Crystal Canyon

Glad to see you back around Crystal! It's been quiet without you.

Now I just asked myself "Where did all my summer weekends go?" Having a 10 year old and a full summer has made my weekends vanish.
Thank you Cassie, its been so much fun to be back.

I hear you about the summer going by fast. I also have a ten year old son and it has been busy busy busy! He wears me out sometimes...LOL If it is not the pool, it is a ballgame or the zoo, or the putt golf...always something!

If I had their energy it's hard telling what all I could get done! I'll bet you feel the same way.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe our children drain us of a fraction of our energy. That is how they have so much. He's starting football this fall. FOOTBALL! It never ends!!!!

C

Crystal Canyon

This is what Ive been doing all summer. Alot of Senior pictures too but I posted these because this young lady is my granddaughter...lol

C

Crystal Canyon

Thank you Timber. I enjoy photography and graphic arts. Just wait until I get another urge to UO cartoons...LOL (Ill be in trouble Im sure)