• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter CooperColeman
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

CooperColeman

Hi all! I'm new to TT but not new to Stratics. I lurked/posted occasionally on the TSO pages. I have fallen in love with TT! I just wanted to introduce myself and if you see me in the game, please be my friend. My toon is Cooper, a little brown mouse. I have accumulated 61 laff points, lvl 6 throw, lvl 5 squirt, lvl 4 tuneup, lvl 4 lure, lvl 3 sound and working on the final gag track training for trap.

Would it be OK if I came out for a VP run on Sunday? I have all the pieces of my suit!

H

Holocog

Everyone is free to come to whatever runs they want:) Welcome ta stratics!:lol:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Toontown Stratics! Of course it's ok to come :) But please read the event listing so you understand where to stand in the lobby.

Just for curiousity's sake.. who were you in TSO, if you don't mind me asking?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hi there. Welcome to TT.

PM me a code I have a toon working on the same thing almost.

M

MissPoodledoodle

Hi!! If you want to PM me some codes I'll add you on both of my toons!! :lol:

A

andy1796

Welcome to Stratics!

I played TSO a LONG time ago. This rich guy gave me his house. Then I tore it down and like 3 months later it closed up. I forget his name. But TSO was TIGHT. But I LOVE online games.. so now.. I'm a founder of POTC online (plus im on the test server.) And now toontown! Soon they'll be making more and more games! :eek:snap: I won't even do my homework.

Well anyway.. Welcome!

C

CooperColeman

Welcome to Toontown Stratics! Of course it's ok to come :) But please read the event listing so you understand where to stand in the lobby.

Just for curiousity's sake.. who were you in TSO, if you don't mind me asking?
I was Cooper Coleman or Cooper Coleman-Skye. I had a LOT of Sims, one in just about every city. And I was a roof artist.