• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello everyone, I will be your news reporter this evening!

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even though most of you have met me both in game and out of game, I feel like there is a intro needed. So let's start with a name, some of you might have seen me in game as Palin, Pheragas, Velvathos or in your eyes, the orc food known as Xug'Klerg. Throughout the years I have been actively involved in Ultima Online and most of my time has been spent on Pacific, there is something about the shard that keeps me here rather than elsewhere and deep down I feel as if it is a great community and it can be. I have actively been involved in role-playing throughout the shard for sometime now. I love to write stories and most of all, I love to read them.

Without a proper community, news reporters would not be able to report on anything. We would not be able to write reports, stories or fiction without this working community. I plan to host several fun events on these forums as well to help with get me started. I am not only going to submit news made by me, but if the players of Pacific wish for anything to be reported on or submitted, feel free to send it to me, I will review and edit it, and submit it. I have always been fond of sharing my fiction with others, but most of all, I am more fond of reading something from someone else! I also want to do questioners with individual players of Pacific.

I will become both actively involved in the PvP and RP community on Pacific. I will even remain in character and write my reports like I write my fiction when I role-play.

So we shall leave off here then. I will do my best to live up to my expectations and bring all of you up to date on current events. I trust that we will all have much fun together!

- Velvathos

S

suprshadow

if i play this game again, i am hunting you down and killing you no matter what.

Report my fist to your face.

S

SUPRsalad

outstanding! congratulations! Can we (SUPR) emies get yr icq? well let you know when were raiding/doing a harry.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats :)

Xug'Klerg has gotten some tribute from a few of my guys with his very friendly and courteous manner

S

suprshadow

bal man lol! ouch, if only you knew. theres a reason no one has seen me in game for over 2 weeks ****