• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello Baja!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm back or I hope I am. Things have improved a bit in rl so I'm going to start trying to get back into UO some. Not as much at first. But I'll be dragging Arlon back in with me. Well he's been sneaking around a bit, already. Look for Mama fishing on the high seas... (she's really excited about the new toys!!)

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoo hoo! I can't wait to get you guys on the Corgul hunt. Hitch up those britches and prepare for a fight. It's wonderful to see you both come back. Now we have to work on getting Sara back and life will be good. *HUGE HUGS Mama 2*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to hear you're back and that Rooney's leaving.

Seriously, F that guy.

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Oriana! Welcome back--we've got the punch and pie out for you, proper. Though just barely, then it's back to scrapin' barnacles! Hope you can stay a while and get your sea legs....

C

charlotte

So glad you are back. Mama is speaking for all of us, get your sea legs a moving. Welcome back.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is proof positive in the Power of Prayer!!!

Many were offered up, and continue to be. Welcome Back, C'mon Inside, Set a Spell, Take your Shoes Off.

And to the REST, Y'all Come Back Now, Y'hear!!!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome Back! You have been missed.

WildStar

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back Ori and Arlon! You have been missed. Oh and Ori I didnt know you were Mama2 ... Sorry if I didnt say anything ... well I was also a lil grumpy cuz a certain chicken got seasick and puked in my hat .... :gun:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEHE!! Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Mama has been enjoying the new boats and fishing. And confusing people. I'm just Mama not Mama Faith :) Ori will be making appearances soon enough tho. Glad to be back!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back. Glad to hear things are better.
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
--Reinhold Niebuhr
Was introduced to this in 1977. Really does help a lot. Keep on keeping on.:thumbup1: