• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Hello baja rp community

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello, too all the rpers of baja! I would like too take a few seconds and explain what my character is going too be molded into. I have a brief history; designed for my character; and, will cover it briefly. My character is a dark elf whos is the last of her line. All the rest of House Surion was destroyed; Due too Ophidian treachery, which caused the terathans too attack and destroy all of house Surion. I returned later and destroyed the Ophidian Queen who caused this horrible atrocity. After that was done i then went and with extreme viciousness; destroyed the terathans hive. I then left the caverns of my home, since there was nothing left of our buildings except what is now terathan keep. Although there maybe hope for house surion. Because many years previous too my house destruction i had a brother who left; and, set out on his own. Who knows where he is; Or, if he is even alive.
That is an unknown.

I think that Humans are weak and inferior, And, will be quick too inform them of that; Even if they didnt ask...(hehe).

I follow an isolationist approach towards all humans and there culture and design. I think that any elf that would adopt A human philosophy as outrageous. The fact that an elf would live by the virtues is beyond comprehension. Why would any elf live by a standard that could be manipulated by the power elite of humanity into what they want it too be. For instance you could ask 5 people what virtue(x) is and you would get 5 different answers. That is where i see it as a double edge sword. An example is what if a new leader decides virtue(x) needs changed; And, ends up being a dictator; Because, he says it should be interpretered like this...

Ive read the hobbit, and fotr, ttt, but never got too return of the king.
Ive also a big fan of the weiss/hickman dragonlance series. Such great reads.
So rp to me is like you are writing a story similiar in nature; too, those books. You get too write it; And, Live it in a virtual daydream fantasy.
My characters persona is gonna follow a simple common story guideline. Im always gonna be against whatever your characters support...
My character will of course fail in these matters(bane invasion). But, i will keep trying. Kinda like a villian superhero, or coyote v roadrunner, idea. But anyways... I will probably be playing my character in the rp state most of the time; But, Ill help any of you if you need it.

Thanks all...Lets play the gAmE!:popcorn:

P.S. Hmm wierd thought... I wonder if my relationship with Xanthes is gonna be like Lord Brittish and blackthorne. LOL

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Silmwarensurion,

This is great info and I'm glad you posted these details. Good idea!! I for one now have a better idea on how to interact with you ingame. This is useful for old and new roleplayers alike! Hopefully you have started something here.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to have you here, I've been reading your posts and enjoying them greatly.

S

siyeng0

Hooray! Another dark elf! I love dark elves.

She sounds like a really interesting character! I look forward to my outspokenly anti-elf human meeting your outspokenly anti-human elf. I'm sure they'll be the best of friends.