• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello all!

T

targon

I'm thinking of starting up on this server. I'm a returning newbie.. as in I played for a short time and am now coming back after forgetting all the I learned. :) I'm a casual player for the most part and this will be my only MMO I play. I still don't think there is another game out right now with better game play.

I'd like to join a guild that doesn't mind newbies for one and two... I want a mature bunch of folks to hang out with. It's pretty lonely to me as all I see is NPCs for miles! I'm married, father of 2 kiddos (2yo and 3yo) so what time I do have to play, I'd rather do it on something position not dealing with some kind of drama if you know what I mean. :)

Is there a guild out there for me on this server or should I look elsewhere? Thanks all for listening to my babble... I forgot to mention I am PST time zone and my play time is normally around 7PM to 11PM.

Highest regards,

Targon :thumbup1:

D

dielock

Welcome to Napa. You will find everyone friendly and helpful. There are many good Guilds on Napa, I have no doubt that you will find one to your liking.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome! I don't have a guild to offer you, but if you have any questions about gameplay mechanics or price checks, my icq is 8233819 and I'm always happy to try to answer. Again, welcome to Napa! -Pete

T

targon

Thanks all... Everyone still uses ICQ eh? Isnt there an in-game chat now?

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi there our guild has one person under 20 and some of us are married also. name of the guild is Chaotic Creed and is headed by one of the oldest and wisest players in the game. Our guild doesnt start **** but we will play along if it falls on our laps. my ICQ is 437481729.

N

Nibblets

I would've recommended mine, but they seem to have mostly migrated to WoW for the moment. *shrugs* But, I'm always willing to help. You might see me wandering around, but feel free to message. If I can't answer your question, I will find out from someone who can. ICQ 18310418