Hello All

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

Evil Jade

So after many years I have decided to come back to UO and see how things have changed with time. It is hard to even know where to begin starting again but I guess I will need to do some reading first.
So which city does everybody hang out at now adays? Anybody that wouldn't mind showing me the ropes a little so I might be able to get back into the swing of things?
Look forward to seeing you all in game, if I can find anybody that is.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Luna is still the place that most folks hang. Personally, I am more on the PvP side of the game but there are some great folks who will chime in and offer help shortly. Welcome back!

E

Evil Jade

Thank you for your reply Widow Maker. Hmmm not sure where Luna is will have to look it up.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 13, 2008
welcome back Evil Jade ....

Luna is one of the newer locations you can find in any moongate ..
under Malas ... Luna .. Umbra is second location in Malas ...

ICQ (168812018) or PM me if you need something and be glad to try to help ya with it ... several folks have returned lately and are 'getting adjusted' too so you're not alone ... :)

T

ThraximusZog

welcome back, plenty o castle spots cus everyone has left.

L

Lord Exmortis

Well Thrax, if you are this omniscient being you profess to be....make everyone come back then....I dare ya!

L

Lord Exmortis

Thrax your like a dog that sits on a nail and howls but won't get off the nail and do something about it. I guess the best we are going to get is Thrax sitting on his Stratics soapbox going on about the same old diatribes about PAS, Queen Mum and how the server is dead....shift or get off the pot.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
SoCal.
I suggested he start a new conspiracy about aliens on sonoma, he hasn't really done much with it yet :(

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2001
Sonoma County
www.bgs-pets.com
I saw a little green man digging for something the other day in destard. But when I tried to kill him he ran outside and jumped in his spacecraft and took off.

I swear to you this happened.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
SoCal.
Think they be planning a shard-wide invasion. Come to think of it, I have been seeing lots of dead cows...