• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hell hounds .. wow!

• Thread starter lancelot99
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

lancelot99

Never used them before but read on the forums that 5 can be effective so decided to try them out ...

Took them to navery... my guild friend tanked with his GD and i disco'd and unleashed the hound pack.. all i can say is wow, the tore through navery in no time! very impressed!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also anything with AoE destroys them. Frenzied ostards are also pretty sweet.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always wondered if 2x fire steed + 1 regular horse would give decent damage? especially against low fire res monsters?

Since fire steed is the same type as regular horse, they should get extra bonus?

Also does a follower monster spawned by talisman help with the damage boost?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk is right if you can get a tank out there a pack of frenzies tears thru stuff but alot of high end monsters will one hit them :rolleyes:

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea hell hounds are alot of fun the low hit points are part of what i like about them playing only with greater dragons can be very boring Frenzies are also cool but they sound so horrible

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have always wondered if 2x fire steed + 1 regular horse would give decent damage? especially against low fire res monsters?

Since fire steed is the same type as regular horse, they should get extra bonus?

Also does a follower monster spawned by talisman help with the damage boost?
I was thinking Fire steed was deamon pack ?
And i dont think regular horses have pack instinct

I m unsure what talisman that is I can not think of any talisman that would give extra dmg for pets

Last edited:

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking Fire steed was deamon pack ?
And i dont think regular horses have pack instinct

I m unsure what talisman that is I can not think of any talisman that would give extra dmg for pets
I just toss the idea out hehe. Just did some checking and yeah won't work.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No need for the horse. Two fully trained Fire Steeds on a low Fire Resist target, will rip it apart so long as something is tanking for them. They'll do nearly twice the damage output of a fully trained Greater Dragon.