• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hehe looking for my old friends

K

kalzaketh

as usual, the middle aged gent needs help looking, for the folks who ran the cape of humility quest I have nearly afull suit of virtue on my little fencer, as my long time friends know I suffer severe laziness and terror in new situations, hoping to get acloak to finally get a 70's suit together on my bush fencer sorry to the pvp folks he's apure trammy pvm type at most I may try lady mel for achange in life:yell:hehe my true attitude when lag hits and I'm trapped.:coco:

S

Sunrise

Kal my friend..I have SO missed your posts..for I only understand them with a few rum bottles ine me system..kinda like now...:D hahahaha

OK seriously..what was the topic again?? Oo yeah..

Ill keep a look out for ya my friend..see what I can do.. :D

Good to see ya back..this tavern been feeling empty and didn't know why for sure :D

Btw let me look..IM sure I have a cape or was it cloak..not sure.somewhere in me home..if I can find it before someone else gets ya one..its yours...I just need to find it...so much stuff..so little time...

Hrm..what home was it again...

Wanders off..looking for thy Ale bottle.... It was here just a second ago..I think...

K

kalzaketh

hehe, sorry sunrise,I've been awol of late, but easily found on napa in game in brit or despise playing tag with the cycs or titans , most times as my beloved arcanist towing an ogrelord in to battle as the poison invulnerability makes the big fat boys great tanksthey are great pets for the arcanists annoying to tamers and pet trainers sorry folks I love the spell weaving skill most of all,I get to take my most hated enemy and enslave them hehe only mildly gengis khan as when they get to damaged they are released back to respawn :)

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see the man named Gareth the Emissary of the RBC...once was sitting in magincia but is now sitting in trinsic near the docks in some warehouse...all names will help ya find him....also
go here for the rest....any npc that was once in haven is now in new haven in a building close to the moongate
http://www.theprc.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2065
hope this helps

S

Sunrise

ya know what would help..if we all meet up at the brit bar..right behind the brit bank..and just share a few Ale bottles..while watching whats going on...

Dang im going to be hurting tomorrow ....

OOO yeah bump :D