• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hehe, another nosense post from the older gent

• Thread starter imported_kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kalzaketh

eeeeeek, fleee, the old guy's at the keyboard again, silly question about the game from wayback before AOS do you have a living mount?, I still have my prepub 16 horse stabled, he's still hobbling around when I get his arthretic old hide out of the stables. thanks for reading all.

F

five oclock

aye...thxs for the reminder..LOL.. I need to get out flash some day.

I

imported_kalzaketh

hehe, I remember today after a day of alcohol, to take in my old main who fought and died about a million times both at trin and yew against the juka my horse survived the betrayers and the lords who seemed tobe at empath abbey but could shoot you afterr you popped out of the gate ah memories. had alotof fun killing both types mages and lords.

G

I have at least two horses that date back to 8 years ago. I always used horses back then, it gave me an edge over people who could not be bothered to constantly replace them (no bonding, as you know).

G

I still have my packy from 8 years ago as well. Never took him out of the guard zone. Thats why he is still with me.

G

4 Possibly 5 from before Pub 16, 2 mares a WW & Drag. Could Possibly be another but I'm not sure. (And I fight with them all the Time on the 2 Characters, I'm guessing one day one will poof when it dies, but until then they are a blast to bring out & know they are old like me
)

I

imported_kalzaketh

hehe snake this is kind of areminder for everybody, for everybody to refresh their stabled pets, so that they are not lost during the server refreshes, it's supposed to delete forgotten pets about every 6mo's