• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hearth of the home fire

P

per1213

Is it possible to get "hearth of the home fire" by buying heritage tokens from the UO shop or is there som other way of getting them still? I really want one for my new house. :)

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's no Heritage token listed on uogamecodes.com that I could find. Are you possibly referring to the Legacy tokens that are for sale over there? If so, then no, as they can only be used for three specific gifts (Shroud of Shadows, Charger of the Fallen, or a Green Soulstone). But you can buy the Heritage tokens from other players, as well as the Hearth from them as well. What shard are you on anyway? I might be able to hook you up with one.

P

per1213

I play on Europa. You are ofcourse correct that i confused Legacy with Heritage token. Since I am rather new to the game in game money is in short supply, which is why I was so hoping that I would be able to by a token with RL money. Seen the Heritage tokens go for over 500k on my server an that would take me forever to collect, just getting the money for my house took weeks, and that didnt cost 500k! Oh well, guess that's a dream I will have to put aside for now. :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a token on Europa you may have, just let me know when we can meet

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might have a token over there as well that you can have...not sure yet though. Had a massive crash last night and had to format. Once I have everything back up and running, I'll get on and check if I still have characters over there and if they still have any tokens left.

P

per1213

You people are the best! I can be where ever you need me to be any time...pretty much. Just give me a time and place and I will meet you. I will take my character Elhadron to new haven tonigt so if you see me there please just give him a tap on the sholder. :)

Tuferon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope you are enjoying the stuff. I never play that char anyway, Just have her there to look around once in awhile. Glad its all going to some use as there was no point in selling it all and I am not into shard trades or anything. Having fun yet?