• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Healing bonus from items

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hello all
As far as I checked, there are 5 things that can increase bandage healing some way
1- town buff (+10)
2-First Aid Belt (+10)
3- Enhanced bandages (+10)
4- Stichers Mittens (need clarify is it +10 healing skill as described , or heal bonus, I never used them)
5- Asclepius staff (+15 for replica)
Are all of them stack together ?

@Pawain invited here to tell how all this are stacked/useless for Veterinary healing.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, first aid belt and enhanced bandages are known to work with vet.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pawain invited here to tell how all this are stacked/useless for Veterinary healing.
I use the vet skill. I am not aware that healing skill points increase vetting ability.

Yes those healing skill items will stack when worn. But, I think healing has a 120 hard cap.

So, only 3 of those have a chance to increase vetting. The belt, buff and the enhanced bandages.

1. Enhanced bandages do add 10 to your effective vet and healing skill. Does it go above 120?

2. Wearing the belt will add 10% to bandage healing bonus. I do not wear them so I do not get any bonus from it.

3. Town Bonus give 5% healing bonus. ( (description on Trade Deals page) not +10 healing as stated.))

Do the Bonus's take you above 120 skill? Does the bonus on 2 and 3 apply to vet? We assume they do because the bandages do. The City buff page says bonus's will not go over cap.

My warriors use 100 Healing with the enhanced bandages. My Tamers have different amounts of Vet.

It is unclear that the Bonus's apply when Healing is at 120. I am sure someone could test that. But be aware, there is a range of healing, so good luck.

Here is a recent thread on Healing above 120. No definite answer. Clicky You can see the range chart in this thread.

So your thread has some complications.

Does healing/vet have a 120 hard cap.
The 5% city bonus does not go over cap so, does the Belt bonus?

Maybe some players are wasting space for useful items since they can not achieve what the items add up to.