• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HCI or DCI??

B

Bill420

I'm on bushido dexer and debating between using fey leggings or leggings of bane. Another question i got is im going to pick up med and i'm wondering, does not wearing med armor actually lower the mr u get from the skill med? or does it just affect med in the fact that I wont actually be able to meditate? Reason being if i use fey leggings ill be wearing all med armor, if i wear bane I will not. Char is human if that matters.

G

On my Bushido dexer I concentrate on DCI and rely more on Lightning Strike to hit with HLD to help for continued hitting.

I'm pretty sure wearing any non medable armor will screw up any benefit of having med on the template. That when u start using focus instead.

G

GFY

Well... If you have med on your template it will interfere. Most players don't use med on warriors, they go with mana regen armor and mana leech weapons.

Personally IMHO if you have Bushido on your template go with DCI and HLD on your weapon or Mace and Shield Glasses. Attack your target using honor and lightning strike. Lightning strike will give you max HCI. When your HLD goes off switch to weapon specials or whatever you want. HLD will make your target easier to hit.

B

Bloodeye

If you wanna do solo peerless and pvm in generally

you need anyway both maxed out!

i got legs of bane, friend got fey leggings

doesnt matter
as long as you get hci maxed and dci too

best regards

B

Birdseye

Myself and most 'reds' i know would not go anywhere without both MR on our armour and Medi in our template. I don't know many pvpers who go out without wearing the beetle carapace, and it's safe to say 90% of pvpers will go out with minimum 6 mr, 100 medi, and 30 minimum LMC.

We could not possibley string 4 decent specials without it all.

D

Duku

HCI 45 always, DCI 60 if you can. Without those, you will have more difficulties to fight end boss

I prefer:
Totem + Bane + Shield + Jewels
Heart of Lion + SHield + jewels

In my opinion, you must not rely always on LS to hit ;)

A

Asahina Yajinden

I always try to have as much HCI as i can because fighting the tough monsters, especially spellcasters if you get mana drained you can't LS w/ no mana...
i get my HCI from jewelry, and leg's of bane, and DCI from jewelry and quiver...if your patient enough you'll find the right jewelry i have some amazing pieces (too me anyway....everyone's taste's are diff) w HCI/DCI ,dex, and DI, and some w all those and the right resists to round out my suit..

just keep your eyes open and if you find a better piece use it ... i'm constantly changing out pieces to get what works best for me...